tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member

Clen and Blood Pressure

I was just curious of how clen effects you guy's blood pressure. My is normaly runs a litte high around 150/75. I just started clen 5 days ago and got my blood pressure checked today at the doc's office and it was 175/78. After seeing that, i believe i'm going to be discontinuing the clen.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    that is pretty high have you tried taking anything to combat the bp at all?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Im on clen now . I just measured mine (I have a BP monitor & check it daily) its 133/83. Alittle high but okay. It will flucuate thru out the day. Clen does raise my BP but not alot. Im only running 100mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    that is pretty high have you tried taking anything to combat the bp at all?
    nope, the doc said to try to get it down on my own before trying medication(which i took as stopping the clen and keeping diet in check)

PumpingIron is offline New Member
    My blood pressure was up a little when running clen but not that high. Do you know what your blood pressure is when not on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    My blood pressure was up a little when running clen but not that high. Do you know what your blood pressure is when not on cycle?
    normaly runs 150/75 off cycle and not too much more when i'm on....it just seemed to be the clen that is making it go up so much

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by tillthemedtakes
    normaly runs 150/75 off cycle and not too much more when i'm on....it just seemed to be the clen that is making it go up so much
    I'm on week 8 of a 2 week on/2 week off clen cycle. Just got my blood pressure checked today and resting it was 115/70, when I got up to a running pace at 11 minutes got up to 170/80, apparently normal.

Your BP sounds way too high to begin with, can't be the clen raising it that much, you may want to get an excercise stress test done to see what the patterns are for your BP, that should show any abnormalities.

Thread Information