Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

4,200 mg of test cyp per week?

I had a conversation with an old friend today that was one of the most awesome guys in the gym from 1973 to 1989. He had great mass and strength...he was 5'11" about 250 and very lean....had a 545 Bench and squat over 745 for reps with form. I asked him how much he was on back then. He said just a few cc's of test, nothing really big compared to the other guys. What he meant was 3-1cc shots of Test cyp 200 PER DAY, along with some d-bol!!! He would also cycle in some anavar or tren when he was trying to get in shape. His off cycle was 400mg of cyp a week. He said he was taking d-bol at age 15. I have seen some of our members pictures on this board and many look great but few look like this guy did. He was never a national level competitor, but I know he had the strength that few do. My question is, do you have to take this much stuff to get the kind of results in strength and mass that he did? I know a lot of people that take less, they do cycles more in line with what is posted on this board but they don’t look like he did. BTY he is now clean and has no health problems that he knows of at 46...he lived like this for 15 to 20 years. He considers his AAS use to have been a big problem in his life.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    4 g's of test ew is alot

twosocks40 is offline Member
    A problem? I wouldn't consider it a problem if I was 250 lbs and ripped. Maybe he didn't need that much to make those kind of gains but hind sight is alway 20/20. EH?

-B

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    A problem? I wouldn't consider it a problem if I was 250 lbs and ripped. Maybe he didn't need that much to make those kind of gains but hind sight is alway 20/20. EH?

-B

Yea, I know what you mean. To the more experienced members on this bord though, do you have to step up like he did to get what he had or was it over kill as you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Yea, I know what you mean. To the more experienced members on this bord though, do you have to step up like he did to get what he had or was it over kill as you suggest.
    i think it is overkill shooting cyp ed, he ran cyp like prop

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40

-B
    texans don't say 'eh'

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol **** thats a lot

problems? yet u said he's fine

why was it a problem?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    I dont remember who posted it, but the statement was to the effect that...
    "...amazing thing happen at 2g plus of test a week..."

I would say that its not crazy or unbelievable, but it is definitely an advanced level of gear usage.

There is some truth to it as well... Regardless of what people have to say about keeping test at about 500-750mg EW.

There is truth to the statement that the more you use the better the results are, but this doesnt apply to every newbee that thinks that they should do 1g to begin with every week.

L8

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    texans don't say 'eh'
    maybe he is originally from canada

kronik is offline Senior Member
    texans don't say 'eh'
    and no one in there right mind should take 4200mg Test cyp EW IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    and shoot it ed

kronik is offline Senior Member
    fuk that is not even an IMO reply, its just plain dumb...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    I dont remember who posted it, but the statement was to the effect that...
    "...amazing thing happen at 2g plus of test a week..."

I would say that its not crazy or unbelievable, but it is definitely an advanced level of gear usage.

There is some truth to it as well... Regardless of what people have to say about keeping test at about 500-750mg EW.

There is truth to the statement that the more you use the better the results are, but this doesnt apply to every newbee that thinks that they should do 1g to begin with every week.

L8
    i can tell you one thing and thats there is a BIG difference in 500mg ew and a gram plus...

but 4.2 grams a week seems a little far fetched...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yea, i cant see the point in shooting cyp ed , it seems stupid lol

fuk that is not even an IMO reply, its just plain dumb...
    he must have no nuts

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I got up to 277lbs after this last cycle. Im not cut up but I know I would be at about 240lbs and I used about 2grams a week of hormones in this last cycle.n Im trying to get down to 240lbs right now.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yea, i cant see the point in shooting cyp ed , it seems stupid lol
    But if the Cyp was 200mg /mL then 4.2g would be 21cc's of test

You couldn't NOT shoot it ed, thats 3cc /day *7 days, I think that makes complete sense since you should only shoot 3cc's at a time in a major spot. If you did it twice a week thats 10.5cc's lol you'd be sitting there for 1/2 an hour shooting every spot you can think of.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i can tell you one thing and thats there is a BIG difference in 500mg ew and a gram plus...

Im not saying that I agree with forcing almost 4.5g of hormones in the body weekly, I am just admitting that there is some truth in the MORE IS BETTER, when it comes to gear, or at least at the advanced levels.

And yes, 4.2 grams does sound a bit extreme. Which is a world away from 2g EW.

But, if you were willing to take the pain of poking daily and injecting that much oil into the body, and were aware of the potential risks... IT is possible to do, not easily, I TOTALLY understand that, but it is possible.

L8

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Im not saying that I agree with forcing almost 4.5g of hormones in the body weekly, I am just admitting that there is some truth in the MORE IS BETTER, when it comes to gear, or at least at the advanced levels.

And yes, 4.2 grams does sound a bit extreme. Which is a world away from 2g EW.

But, if you were willing to take the pain of poking daily and injecting that much oil into the body, and were aware of the potential risks... IT is possible to do, not easily, I TOTALLY understand that, but it is possible.

L8
    yeah i was agreeing with you, and just shareing my thought of to some extent more is better...

it wouldnt be imposible...i was putting a total of 4cc's in me a day for the first 4 weeks of the cycle im ending up now...injections 2 times ed...but it could be done for sure...

i just think he may have his numbers messed up somewhere...like the guy meant something diff than what he said, or eddie didnt interpret what he said correctly

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    lol **** thats a lot

problems? yet u said he's fine

why was it a problem?
    He said he considered it a problem in his life.....agression, training was the only thing that mattered.....things like that

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    and shoot it ed
    He shot it 3 times per day.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    But if the Cyp was 200mg /mL then 4.2g would be 21cc's of test

You couldn't NOT shoot it ed, thats 3cc /day *7 days, I think that makes complete sense since you should only shoot 3cc's at a time in a major spot. If you did it twice a week thats 10.5cc's lol you'd be sitting there for 1/2 an hour shooting every spot you can think of.

Great....that was a very logical post. You are exactly correct...you cant do it any other way prop or not...

SKiN is offline Member
    Thats insane... even if he shot it right... 10.5 CC's......twice a week.......OMFG......he would have to hit his like 3 diff spots..

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Thats insane... even if he shot it right... 10.5 CC's......twice a week.......OMFG......he would have to hit his like 3 diff spots..
    and its cyp, not prop or suspension, its f*cking insane, he spends more on pinz thean gear well, maybe not

SKiN is offline Member
    SCAR TISSUE!! ahhh

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    he must have no nuts
    No nuts and one hell of a boner all day!

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    No nuts and one hell of a boner all day!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Exclamation nutz

i have been around gyms and martial arts all my life, since i was born. my family has always owned them, i've always trained. i've been around a lot of peepz on the sauce, and lemme tell ya, 4200mg/week cyp is ****IN CRAZY. jesus i just did my first cycle after training all my life and the results were great, if i did that i think i'd be ****in hercules. i'd sell my dodge ram and tow my boat by hand

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

if you see that man again, you give him a good pat on the back for me! he has a lot more balls than me to do that to his body, well hypothetically anyway, his real balls are probably ovaries by now!!!

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey get that bro on here lets have a talk with him cuz to me thats just either insane or exaggerated,or both.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Gaurantee you that Arnold and most of those guys take that much on during their training. When that becomes your life, you do things differently. You dont think about getting laid, you dont think about the weekend. All you think about is the workout previously and the next workout. You are planning your diet and figuring out how many more calories you need for the day. That is it. You do not consider after affects of the gear.....Totally different world.....

now my math might be a little off, that is like 40 vials of cyp a month, and almost 100 pinz

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    maybe ill bump up from 500mgs to 4 grams next week..lol jk... wonder what its like going through pct after that...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you need that much to grow... Christ, find another hobby...

Plus - why would he put that much testosterone in without cutting it with something else, like 2000mg Test, 1000mg Deca , 1000mg EQ - for arguments sake BTW... I think you got bullsh!tted...

twosocks40 is offline Member
    texans don't say 'eh'

Who said I was from texas???

-B

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I have been fortunate to know a few pro bodybuilders and I can tell you that 4g of test a week is nothing to freak out about when it comes to a certain level of bodybuilding or powerlifting. At this moment I know a guy who just turned pro and I can tell you that what he takes during his downtime would make you feel comfortable when you are "on". His greatest concern is the stress on the body when he is within a few days of a show. No water, lots of hardners and diuretics, and fat burners. Every organ in the body is just fighting to stay alive. Come to think about it he may have already had some kidney problem, but he is making the magazines! Knowing what I know, most of can make decent gains on 500-700 mgs of test a week x 8-12 week cycles.

NITRO121 is offline New Member

Of course 4+ grams a week is done

Didn't Flex's book say something like "I don't want to tell people what I did or they might try it...but to get ready for a show I'd spend 10grand in gear"....that didn't include what he was running year round. He also said something to the effect that he was popping dbol by the handful around 19/20 years old. So even 5mgs a pill I'll assume 20/30 pills a day, that's over a gram of gear in dbol a week. I've seen ronnie coleman up close...biggest thing I've ever seen, bigger than I imagined....heck yeah, he's pumping 10grams a week in him....sleep and diet don't do that to you.

Peace,
    Nitro

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    If you need that much to grow... Christ, find another hobby...

Plus - why would he put that much testosterone in without cutting it with something else, like 2000mg Test, 1000mg Deca, 1000mg EQ - for arguments sake BTW... I think you got bullsh!tted...
    I appreciate your skepticism but remember this was 20 years ago and he did use deca , fina and anavar at times in addition to his test intake, which I assume he decreased during these times. I assure you this is no BS...My question to the bros is, IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES TO GET TO WHERE HE WAS IN STRENGTH. I don’t know anyone else that can squat 765 for reps with his feet 8 inches apart to parallel with a pause. Is there anyone on this board that has this kind of strength that got there by what this board generally considers a "normal cycle" or does it take this type of single-minded dedication?

yeah i was agreeing with you, and just shareing my thought of to some extent more is better...

it wouldnt be imposible...i was putting a total of 4cc's in me a day for the first 4 weeks of the cycle im ending up now...injections 2 times ed...but it could be done for sure...

i just think he may have his numbers messed up somewhere...like the guy meant something diff than what he said, or eddie didnt interpret what he said correctly

I appreciate your thoughts....It was kind of funny. I told him I was on a cycle and I asked him how much he took back then. He said, "you know a lot of people thought I took a lot of drugs but I didn’t really take much, just a few CC's. So we talked about some dosages that I was on and he looked kind of puzzled and finally said "I was taking 3 cc's per day in 1 cc shots in my calves, pecs, biceps, lats. My legs would get so sore. My interpretation is spot on. I had heard rumors he was taking that much back then and until today I thought that possibly I heard it wrong or my memory wasn’t so good. To be honest, I don’t think he really understood how much he was taking back then. He got into training by some national level competitors and he just took what they said he needed to take, as I said D-bol at age 15.

I am starting to believe...that is what it takes if you want to be one of the big boys based on all of these other posts. Like the one bro said he knows some pro's pretty well and this amount is nothing to get excited over......sounds like I need to up my dosage or I am just wasting my time! Genetics dont mean s**t, just give me more test. By the way, my friend doesnt even look like a body builder any more. He looks good, but you would never believe he was what he was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information