Thread: Test Levels

dogsofwar is offline Member

Test Levels

Few questions for a novice...
    During a cycle, is it a primary goal to keep test levels the same throughout the day? If so, is it best to inject at the same time and take orals at exact intervals during the day?

Second, if the testosterone fluctuates, am is it correct to say that more estrogen can be produced or are more side effects relevant?

Third, I understand that you should start Nolva at the beginning of the cycle. Is this is a preventative measure only? What other benfits does this have?

Lastly, when exactly do you start PCT/Clomid therapy? A week or so after the last injection and for how long?

Looking forward to the gains! hThanks!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    1) Yes

2) I am confused by this question. Yes, testosterone levels fluctuate and yes aromazation (conversion of testosterone to estrogen) and other sides can occur.

3) Visit the PCT forum. Opinions vary about whether to run nolva from the beggining or only if estrogen related side effects become bothersome.

4) Visit the PCT forum.

SKiN is offline Member
    It would be much easier to answer your questions if you posted an example cycle...

2-If the goal is to keep an even level of test in the blood stream, what is expected if they are NOT even.
    3-The question is not whether I should begin it at the beginning of the cycle, but whether
    its used as a preventative measure only and what other benefits it has. I know what "aromatase" means.
    4-Looking for general rule of thumb. Read TOO many different opinions in PCT forum. Looking for solid answers from experienced aas users.
    Thanks~

SKiN is offline Member
    2 - Sides such as body acne
    3 - Ya its a preventative measure.. like a condom.. aids=gyno.. cant get rid of it....
    4 - It depends on what type of test you are running...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    2-If the goal is to keep an even level of test in the blood stream, what is expected if they are NOT even.
    3-The question is not whether I should begin it at the beginning of the cycle, but whether
    its used as a preventative measure only and what other benefits it has. I know what "aromatase" means.
    4-Looking for general rule of thumb. Read TOO many different opinions in PCT forum. Looking for solid answers from experienced aas users.
    Thanks~
    2-More side effects.
    3-It's used to control estrogen levels. Keep it on hand in case you notice some gyno then start taking it. It's always better to prevent it, IMO.
    4-Depends on what AAS your using. Enth and Cyp 14 days after last shot. Deca 4-6 weeks after last shot. Prop and Acetate 5-7 days after last shot.

Thank you VERY much. Thats what I'm lookin for.. See ya around!

Thread Information