Thread: **, real?

steve24s is offline New Member

**, real?

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if anyone knows if ** (**) is real? deca -durabolin 300 and equipose 200. They are in a brown 10ml bottle with red and white label. Deca -durabolin and equipose are written in yellow. They aslo are sealed with a white plastic flip top. I would appreciate anyones help.

Thank you

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    please don't use the full name. Even though we know what it is, we really don't want the full name displayed. Thanks (it's ok, I know you didn't know)

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    oh yeah, welcome to AR bro

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Real very real and I have had great results.

Welcome to a great place bro

I get his stuff local and pay out the a*# for it but it is local and it has always been good to me.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    sk* no flame intended but how the f**k do you ever know what you are taking? It has been proved that legit suppliers can even underdose their products.Have you personally tested ** stuff in a lab? Has anyone ever tested any branded products to see if what they are getting is legit?

For those of you who take rec drugs do you actually know what you are taking?

Take a resturant we have all seen the programs were some grubby chef spits in your food or wipes his ass on your burger.Do you still eat out?

What I,m trying to point out is that we all take things at face value but I,m getting a little annoyed at the boards I visit all slag his products off.If they don,t work for you - fine don,t use them but for a lot of other guys it presents an affordable option to the branded products.

Lets move off this topic as it is repeated once every couple of days
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 02-27-2002 at 08:11 AM.

fever is offline Junior Member
    IT,S SIMPLE,IF YOU DONT LIKE CHICKEN,THEN DONT EAT CHICKEN,BUT DONT BAD MOUTH CHICKEN ,BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE SHARES YOUR OPION.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Finally someone came out and said it.. i hate how people talk bad about all his stuff, i can think of a couple bad things to say about alot of gear. Everyone comes up with their own opinion.. my opinion is i won't take anything else but ** as long as i can get it for the price i am getting it for. I have taken name brand products and not seen the results i've seen from **. Everyone should have their own opinion, but most of the people who bash him, haven't ever tried his stuff.

MD10 is offline New Member
    ITs Real I use ** Deca 300....along w/ Dbol @ 30mg a day...only 2 weeks i up 8pds...Gained good mass, and a lot of strength...JUST EAT EAT EAT, & EAT SMART....

Thread Information