Thread: Neotest 250

bowser is offline Associate Member

Neotest 250

My question is what is this? Also, has anyone used it? What kind of results did you get?

bump

does any1 have any info on this i did a search on the site, but nothing has come up about it.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Its sust with a trace amount of deca in it... like 30 mg or something. My buddy is just coming off of it.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i like test

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    I just did a cycle of neotest by lloeffler. The buddy that Tribex mentions is me (what up bro). Anyway, I was given a 10ml bottle (standard) but I only got a solid 6 mL's out of it, with the last shot around .75 ml....so lets just round to 7 for argument's sake. No, I did not measure wrong, yes I took my sweet ass time measuring out every single one of those injections and I know for a fact I did it the right way. No doubt in my mind I was underdosed. Before I'm flamed for running a 7 week cycle for my first run, bear in mind I intended on running it for 10 weeks @ 250mgs per week...no, the short run was NOT MY FAULT. (just making this clear before somebody tries to blast me for having f'd up results as a consequence of being screwed)

FYI, I only did 250mg's per week, perhaps that was my downfall, but had I gone anymore I think I would have been done in a month.

I added on a great deal of size and strength. I started at around 183, and hit 198-200 at my max weight...however, keep in mind that I had been sick for about 3 weeks prior to doing this first cycle, so I had no choice but to add on weight...183 was a lil low for me. While my mass gains left a little to be desired (in my own mind), others noticed an increase. My girlfriend specifically told me my shoulders, chest and back all looked bigger, and several people commented on my arm size. Pre-cycle my arms measured at 15.25 flexed, post Im a smidge under 16, but I know this will drop a little thanks in part to cutting off whatever crap weight I put on (water and fat).

My strength increases were the most impressive results for me. Before I was sick pre-cycle, I could probably only handle 225 for around 4-5 on bench
    The week after I was sick for 3-4 weeks, I could only do 205 for 4.
    (I went to the hospital at one point...wasnt a fun time, so no, I could not train intensely with the fever I was constantly running.) Now I'm able to handle 225 for an EASY 8, I threw around 275 for a couple times at the end of my working sets just to see what I could do. All in all, I had mixed results. I enjoyed it, the thrill of a first cycle, the anticipation, but if this is your first run, I'm gonna tell ya, make sure you get the right stuff (correct dosage...and no my bottle wasnt opened prior to me using it if anybody's wondering). I'll recommend it, but I caution you. For me, I think I could have handled more than 250mg's per week...only reason I didn't up it, is because I didn't wanna overdo it for a first run.

Try it if you like. I like my results to a degree, maybe I was overshooting my goal at the beginning (I figured I'd be able to bench closer to 285 for my last working set as opposed to 275 and I thought I might have noticed a greater increase in mass than I did) but I'm not going to say I'm disappointed....only thing I'm disappointed in, is the fact that I didn't get a full 10ml or get to do my full cycle. I dont like the fact that I had to cut it short, in fact, I know I would have seen better results had I been able to do it.

Bottom line, if you've got a reliable company and this is your first run, give it a ride...if not, go with a Test man, and maybe somethin else, depending on what you're training for...I dont consider this my first REAL run

That baby comes in September

FERAL RAGE!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BigErn; 07-23-2004 at 07:09 AM.

Thread Information