Thread: I miss my anger

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy I miss my anger

Now that I've put a few weeks between me and my last dbols of this cycle I'm really starting to miss the aggressiveness. I know it can cause problems for some but it was amazing for in the gym, I'm glad mines at home or else I'm pretty sure I would have been taken away in a straight jacket after yelling at the weights for an hour every workout Its the androgenic properties of dbol that causes this right?

I've been wondering if theres anything more long term I can use in a cycle to keep this feeling, helped me to get extremely motiveated. All that comes to mind (not out of experiance) is Tren , is there any others? The more anger the better!!

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    I am sure you might know this already but look into halotestin . I knew lots of athletes that have used Halotestin and they say the agression was next to none. You can get halotestin in Mexico for dirt cheap. If you dont experience lots of side effects from orals Halotest is great. I added a very small amount of halotestin to a cycle for a couple weeks and it made a HUGE difference on all levels. Strength went up and muscles got incredibly hard and vascular. From my experience Halotest is great in really small doses. I will have to look back in my loggs to see how much the does was i took byt i remember it being very small.

Hm, how long do you run Halo for bro? I've never looked much into it, I'm looking for something to run more than 4 or 5 weeks.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Hm, how long do you run Halo for bro? I've never looked much into it, I'm looking for something to run more than 4 or 5 weeks.
    I'm running halo right now @ 40 mgs ED.I'll be running it for 5 weeks.Any longer and I might kill someone..LOL..

lol sounds like just what I'm looking for, maybe I'll give some a shot, what about injectables? to run the full length of a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm running halo right now @ 40 mgs ED.I'll be running it for 5 weeks.Any longer and I might kill someone..LOL..

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i noticed when i came off D-bol i was not only not agresive but nothing seemed to bother me. i was still shooting test but nothing got me mad. i still got pumped for the gym with pantera or other heavy music but in my day to day i didnt get angry like anger management or something.

lol sounds like just what I'm looking for, maybe I'll give some a shot, what about injectables? to run the full length of a cycle
    Right now I'm running it with Enanthate ,Deca ,Eq and IGF.later in my cycle when I switch to prop/fina,I'll be running it again.I'm cutious to see how aggressive I'll get with halo and fina in my system.I'm certain I'll be chasing cars and howling at the moon.

Hey dude. Sorry I cant give you more indepth detail on Halotest. I was boatloading so much at the time i forget the milligrams and everything. One thing i do know for sure is they are dirt cheap in mexico. I used to pick them up for some hockey players i knew and they LOVED the things. Do your research bro. I just know that halo added to a cycle at a very low dose can work wonders for some people. Another odd thing that just popped into my head about halotestin is that it seems to intensify the ECA stack as far as agression and fat burning. These are just my results and things i have seen with halo. It is supposed to be real toxic. I havent heard too many halotest horror stories. Guess this might be a great time to research and see if there are any.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Balco
    Hey dude. Sorry I cant give you more indepth detail on Halotest. I was boatloading so much at the time i forget the milligrams and everything. One thing i do know for sure is they are dirt cheap in mexico. I used to pick them up for some hockey players i knew and they LOVED the things. Do your research bro. I just know that halo added to a cycle at a very low dose can work wonders for some people. Another odd thing that just popped into my head about halotestin is that it seems to intensify the ECA stack as far as agression and fat burning. These are just my results and things i have seen with halo. It is supposed to be real toxic. I havent heard too many halotest horror stories. Guess this might be a great time to research and see if there are any.
    Well,it's avery,very strong androgen.So it's going to have good fat burning capabilities.Like I said earlier.I'll be running it along side fina,so I'm curious to see the fat burning effects as well as the aggression.

I'm debating between test/deca /dbol for my next cycle and prop/tren but I haven't made any decitions yet. If I went with prop/tren would 50mg tren/75mg prop /day be a good dose to start at? or 75/100? Because I know if anything, deca would hurt the agressiveness.

I'm debating between test/deca/dbol for my next cycle and prop/tren but I haven't made any decitions yet. If I went with prop/tren would 50mg tren/75mg prop /day be a good dose to start at? or 75/100? Because I know if anything, deca would hurt the agressiveness.
    Yes...75 prop/50 fina is a good dose for a first time user.The sides from fina should be moderate at that dose.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Right now I'm running it with Enanthate ,Deca ,Eq and IGF.later in my cycle when I switch to prop/fina,I'll be running it again.I'm cutious to see how aggressive I'll get with halo and fina in my system.I'm certain I'll be chasing cars and howling at the moon.
    Thats awesome bro......... I think we all should be trying to reach that breaking point of insanity and car chasing

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i understand what your sayin bout missin your dbol bro, its an excellent motivator. but really the only injectables that can keep you keyed up would be a test/fina stack imo

I can remember being younger and wanting that mental edge that steroids was rumored to offer. Becareful of what you wish for. From all of the literature I have read regarding halotest it is supposedly the only anabolic that produces "roid rage ". I would only recomend halotest for a serious and extreme athlete. Like a "goon" or enforcer in the NHL that makes his paycheck scrapping. I also heard halotest was terrific at helping boxers train for fights. I dont think its the kind of roid you want to be taking for bar fights and kicking sand in dudes faces at the beach though. hahaha

Thread Information