Thread: var question

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Question var question

What kind of strength gains do you think you would see if you were to do 40mgs of var ed for 7 weeks?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    depends on alot of other variables, a var only cycle will give you some mild strengh increases.

DOGG 27 is offline New Member

good!!

I know a guy on just anavar right now he is currently on his 5th week of a 10 week cycle of it and gained 14lbs so far.But it's all about the diet.He is doing it right(no alcohol etc...)its 70%diet.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Sure it's not Dbol ???

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    k heres the deal

i was originally planning a fina/winny cycle cuz of funds (not enough dough to add test and a anti e)

i have gotten bad acne in the past from test and dbol and i think that the fina will probably do the same and dont currently have enough dough for accutane either (damn i feel poor)

so currently i am clean and only using creatine and clen and gettin some really good results!

i am also going to start some yohimburn soon too and would really like to try var along with the creatine so i figured i'd give it a go but if you guys think its a waste of my time and money i'll just sock it away until i have a big pile of dough to blow on a real cycle, probably fina/winny/test prop/liquidex/accutane.

damn i just really want to start somethin lol!!!

oh yeah for the record that fuckin autoname thing really fucked with my head!!! i thought everyone was makin fun of me.... bastards!!! lol jk good one

DOGG 27 is offline New Member

TTOKKYO

mY BUDDY IS USING TTOKKYO'S BRAND,"SAY'S IT COST TE MOST BUT IS THE BEST)I THINK HE GET'S IT PRETTY CHEAP IF YOU ASK ME 100 5MG TABS FOR$160

Thread Information