djcyph is offline New Member

weird injection tonight

was doing my normal injections of winny and test prop. was putting the test prop into my shoulder. It went in the shoulder fine but muscle spasmed and it kinda just slid out. tryed again and it hurt but couldnt get it in. Tryed a third time and it wouldn't go in much without it really hurting bad. It never hurt like that before. I figured i'll just let it rest till morning and try again. So I moved on to my test prop injection into my ass. Same results as last try on shoulder. I barely got it in my ass and it killed, hurt real bad. I wasn't like a pinch it just hurt bad. It was never like this before on the glute either. I didn't feel like wasting more needles so figured wait for mornig on that one too. Is there any like explanation to this sudden pain in both muscles? Once again this has never happened and I am three weeks into the cycle.

Thanks for any advice

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djcyph
    was doing my normal injections of winny and test prop. was putting the test prop into my shoulder. It went in the shoulder fine but muscle spasmed and it kinda just slid out. tryed again and it hurt but couldnt get it in. Tryed a third time and it wouldn't go in much without it really hurting bad. It never hurt like that before. I figured i'll just let it rest till morning and try again. So I moved on to my test prop injection into my ass. Same results as last try on shoulder. I barely got it in my ass and it killed, hurt real bad. I wasn't like a pinch it just hurt bad. It was never like this before on the glute either. I didn't feel like wasting more needles so figured wait for mornig on that one too. Is there any like explanation to this sudden pain in both muscles? Once again this has never happened and I am three weeks into the cycle.

Thanks for any advice
    That's odd and not usual. It sounds like a spasm from hitting a nerve on the delt. No clue why you glute would act up after though as after hitting about 3 nerves I've never had any trouble shooting in another spot to finish the job. Are you using a brand new needle everytime? And I don't mean new like the one you drew with and kept on there. I mean never used new.

yes i used new never used needles everytime. it was weird usually even if slight pinch pain they would just slide in. it was like kinda hard to even get it in a little. I was thinking maybe scar tissue, but i didn't feel any lumps or anything....

hm...this is jus real weird

yes i used new never used needles everytime. it was weird usually even if slight pinch pain they would just slide in. it was like kinda hard to even get it in a little. I was thinking maybe scar tissue, but i didn't feel any lumps or anything....

hm...this is jus real weird
    I think it's coincedence and your mind working against you. The first problem sounds legit but the second was probably discomfort that's freakin' you out. That's JMO though.

on a side not i just started coughing little bit. its been like half hour since attempted injection. feels like maybe just throat irratation, but like people have said before better safe then sorry. so i got anything worry about with that?

on a side not i just started coughing little bit. its been like half hour since attempted injection. feels like maybe just throat irratation, but like people have said before better safe then sorry. so i got anything worry about with that?
    Coughing associated with injection problems would result nearly immediately after the injection from everything I've ever read on the subject. I think it's your paranioa again but really, that's just my opinion. If you think it's a problem that needs addressing then go to the ER.

yeah i think its just my parinora too cuz i feel fine. thanks for the advice i will attepmt this injection again in the morning. later

yeah i think its just my parinora too cuz i feel fine. thanks for the advice i will attepmt this injection again in the morning. later
    You are welcome.

Thread Information