P Rock is offline Member

5 weeks no results yet

just begining week 6 of syd group test 400 deca 300. i have not gained 1 pound or seen any muscle / strength gains, people tell me it takes 4-5 weeks for it to kick in, im begining to thing the gewar is weak, i know its legit from the manufacturer (not bootleg) i had some slight sides of itchy nips (nolva got rid of it) aqnd hard wood, so that part of the test must be good. my question is, should i give it another week or two or should i stop taking the gear now after completing 5 weeks? .

daos is offline Associate Member
    how is your diet and training? diet plays such a huge role in gaining weight. make sure your calorie intake is above 4000/day. protein intake needs to be 2g/lbs of body weight. training needs to be spot on as well. if these things are not right on, then all the steriods in the world will be worthless.

With those sides, its no your gear bro. Sounds more like diet/training issue. Even going natty you should be able to make games well above what you are seeing. AAS has only amplified what I was doing natural--its no miracle drug.

P.s. Well amplified alot, but still nothing like a miracle.

Post your diet, training routine. Be honest and well tell you what your problem is.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    how is your diet and training? diet plays such a huge role in gaining weight. make sure your calorie intake is above 4000/day. protein intake needs to be 2g/lbs of body weight. training needs to be spot on as well. if these things are not right on, then all the steriods in the world will be worthless.
    Yup. Sounds like since you are experience the effects that will arise wether diet and training are on or not, and not the effects that happen when diet and training are on then maybe that's the problem. Chart everything you eat tomorrow and find out how many total calories, how much total protein, how much total carbs, and how much total fat you eat in an average day (and don't adjust anything in your usual schedule). Than compare your findings to the post above this to see if you're getting what you should.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would think you should of gained at least 1lb evan without lifting/diet. Evan holding extra water....

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    it sounds like diet bro post it and we can help

deathBYproxy is offline New Member
    when i'm on cycle and do not train or eat well i loose weight so gaining even 1lb is asking alot, AAS speeds up your metabolism not slows it down. listen to daos with the 4000 calories and 2g protien / lb advice, it works.

Thread Information