Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: 1 gram of test vs 600mg test & 400mg deca

onerip200 is offline Associate Member

1 gram of test vs 600mg test & 400mg deca

pretty much what it says in the title, any of you guys a fan of just keeping the test higher and running it alone rather than mixing compounds ?forgetting doses exactly is it always good to have a few compounds in there (unless your a rookie) or do some of you guys prefer to just run high test with perhaps an oral ? talking about mussle gains here.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Multiple compounds will usually give you some sort of synergistic effect. That is the rule of thumb between pros and coaches anyways... I don't think there is any real science behind it so just bro science (unless I'm mistaken). With that said, almost anyone who isn't actually selling you the gear, will tell you that once you start to add more than 2 compounds, the return tends to diminish. I can tell you the same first hand.

Pros swear by HGH and high dose test but keep in mind, not all of us are genetic freaks. We can't all handle high doses of any compounds otherwise there would be a lot more pros and freaks walking around. This sport is about being smart and having fun and not about taking as much gear as you can until you start having crazy sides.

Rule of thumb with an oral, unless you're using it pre contest or during an off season bulk to amp things up a bit, it is a waste. I don't even like orals in my off season. I truly believe that the faster you get the gains, the faster you will lose them and also theres the whole liver toxicity issue so typically I will stay away for orals.

But to answer your question Test + Deca will typically yield better results for an intermediate/advanced user over high dose test. For a beginner, any real cycle will yield results so throwing in multiple compounds doesn't really do anything for you other than give you more side effects and potentially build some sort of tolerance to the drugs.
    KINGKONG likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well at 24 yrs old why would you even consider a gram of test? How many cycle have you ran?
    Northernpumps likes this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    There's a sticky somewhere in this section by jimmyinkedup that talks about this a little. I've never ran test that high so I can't honestly comment except to say that if you want to recover your natural test I'd say your best chance would be with the test. A lot of things to consider other than muscle is what I'm trying to say.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well at 24 yrs old why would you even consider a gram of test? How many cycle have you ran?
    Second This!! A Gram!!!!!!!????

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Lol, you should view this guys thread history. Never once provided stats though.
    Livinlean likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I would say if a gram's good then a gram of Test + a gram of Deca would be better! LOL, without some sort of background and objective of the goal, it's all an opinion so what the heck, just take as much stuff as you can before you die! LOL
    Northernpumps and songdog like this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Pretty good question really. Got me thinking. I believe most people easily see a gram a week with a cycle if they stop to count it up. Hell im running 400 tren e and 200 test c. If you think about it, tren is a 5:1 ratio to test so am I not running 2.2 grams? I'm on week 6, all I've been dealing with is insomnia and sweating ( also strong as a bear and could f#ck all day). I don't recommend anyone take deca unless they're on trt to begin with but some people handle recovery just fine. 600 test and 400 deca is not uncommon. Op it comes down to sides really, stick around and check that sticky out. Some really good info in that

Thread Information