Thread: Intense

215 is offline Associate Member

Intense

My ? is do you think i should do 3 weeks of dbol 40mg/d for kickstart or BD oxydrol tabs because they are so cheap for 30 of them for myself. this is what the cycle is gonna look like its my 4th and final time doing juice. Im 22 training hard for 3 years onand of for 5, 213lbs 6'2 .

Wk 1-17 test C 800mg/w
    wk 1-15 EQ 600mg/w
    wk 1-4 100mg oxydrol/d or wk 1-3 d bol 40mg/d
    wk 1-10 tren enathate 500mg/w
    wk 9-17 anavar 40mg-50mg/d
    wk 1-17 nolva 10mg/d

pct hcg clomid and nolva.

Wow, thats alot of gear bro. 700mg of test should be plenty. Hell 600mg should be plenty. If you think about it youll be running 2.2g of gear a week. At 22, I dont think you need that much. Structurally it looks good. Id run the tried and true Dbol but thats just me. Dbol is usually ran for 4wks but with all those compounds I dont think that will be an issue.

Run HCG sat/sun at 500iu throughout, but not during PCT. You can run it a week past Cyp because it reaches peak plasma levels in roughly 5days. Also, run .25mg Ldex througout. Dont forget the B6 at 200mg day or cabergoline @ .5 mgs E4d just as einstein and Bull advise. B6 hinders gains and cabergoline is supposed to be awesome. Thanks to bull and Einy thats what I will be running next cycle to combat tren gyno.

You should be golden.

1 more thing. Why not kill the cycle with Prop.

As a suggestion. Stop cyp at 15 with the EQ and run prop the last three weeks so you can start PCT right away--in 3 days. If you go with prop, stop HCH 1 week before.

i do not likfe ed injections itws just not something i like. and why hcg 500iu sat/sun ? and i don't think the dosage is too high 800mg of test is the recomended highest dosage.

Juicemonkey101 is offline New Member
    Cycle looks awseome man... i like it a lot. Similar to a run i did earlier this year. I think beef cake stew might of thought that said TEST enan not TREN enan. Doasges look great. Only adjustment i would make is like previously said, either run both EQ and CYP 17 weeks, or drop the cyp with the EQ. that way you can continue to run VAR the next couple weeks then start PCT right away.

not sure why its your last cycle, good for you either way. Not my business. But IMHO opinon bro, go out with a bang... Weeks 1-4 Do 100mg Drol AND 30mg D-bol ED. You will love it. Yes, harsh on the liver, but i've done it a few times and its simply amazing. IMO no worse than running 150mg Drol ED which is common with quite a few bros on this board.

yeah the 130mgs of orals each day for 4 weeks is gonna be a harsh one

By 2.2g I meant a combined total of all the AAS would be about 2.2g.

800mg is alot, but necessarily too much. There are plenty of bros that go that route; however, many experienced bros at even 240lbs or more grow well off of 700mg or even less. Im not a huge fan of *unecessary* large doses. Nonetheless, with a cycle like that your going to grow like a weed. Good Luck

Read the swale protocol for HCG usage.

My PCT Protocol by SWALE

Thread Information