Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry dash, i was mortal at the time of that post

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    milk em!! moo moo! lol.......... just kidding man! diet diet diet and cardio. good luck bro!

I know this thread is 3 months old now but thought I would bump it and let the people who posted on it know how I was getting on. After you guys said not to do another cycle for at least another 2 yr I finished the anobol I was on and havnt done anymore since and have managed to keep the extra weight I put on. I have also had a look about the forums and learned loads from them and wish Id looked there sooner, so any newbies in here should take the older members's advice.

About my original picture. I wasnt that impressed with it at the time but I will be posting another one in the next couple of days just to compare, and hopefully you guys can give me your input. ( I just gotta find the fricking webcam 1st )

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    From one of the Old big guys, you wish to be like, 1st finish your cycle your currently on, do your pct, then eat and train like a man possessed with one clear goal in mind,
    that nothing will stop you from reaching it, then after a year has gone by, then I would start on a good bulking/strength cycle and then watch yourself really get huge.
    best of luck, Mate.

Yeah, I already stopped the AS months ago and have traineds naturally ever since with some good results, having visited the diets form and sorted out my diet, although it does need a little improvement its better than it was. I do have a lot of mates who r in my sittuation and are makin gains but ive not bin tempted to stray from my own goals.............yet.
    Il post my pic in a few days when i sort things out cos at the minute im not gettin on with my lass which seriously fu*kes up my training cos i tend to just go on a bender on the day we fall out although i still try to eat loads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information