Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

what should I do with this ?

Ok people, im relying on you lot to give me ideas for the best cycle to bulk up, would like to stick with orals if possible but if necessary will shoot.

Im 25 yrs old and bin training for 6 month seriously and previously doing mainly cardio. I want to be as big as some of you guys.

Heres my pic :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what should I do with this ?-picture-10.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would keep pushing naturaly for another year learing how to diet to build size on your frame.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Ok well first, what I would do in your case is train @ least for 2 years naturally so you can reach your max potential. Then you can go with some AS. Just my .02 cents

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Ok well first, what I would do in your case is train @ least for 2 years naturally so you can reach your max potential. Then you can go with some AS. Just my .02 cents
    Totally agree here... 6months bro to be honest you probably don't know how to workout Correctly, eat correctly and etc yet.. Not being an A$$ but you don't want to start to early and lose everything you gained right? Thats just a big waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Totally agree here... 6months bro to be honest you probably don't know how to workout Correctly, eat correctly and etc yet.. Not being an A$$ but you don't want to start to early and lose everything you gained right? Thats just a big waste of money.
    yeup yeup, I agree

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Definately wait bro. What will be best for you is 5-6 meals a day with heavy workouts. Everyone thinks they eat a lot until they go hardcore on their diet. Happened to me too. Get ur protein up high, and maybe snag some creatine. Happy liftin' bro.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    I agree with all the guys here. Stick around on this board and spend allot of time in the workout and diet forum. Learn all you can in the next year. Once you have it all straight start reading about AS. I can tell you right now. After just reading a little you will see that an all oral cycle is a big no no.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Gotta agree bro. Wait on the steroids and hit the diet forum.

Diet is key.

Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    I agree with all the guys here. Stick around on this board and spend allot of time in the workout and diet forum. Learn all you can in the next year. Once you have it all straight start reading about AS. I can tell you right now. After just reading a little you will see that an all oral cycle is a big no no.
    Good catch! Youre right all oral is a

BlocRoc is offline Member
    I'll say what everyone here has already said. Wait a bit and try to put on weight naturally.

A Year ago I was sure that I would not be able to get to anything over 190 naturally. I'm at about 213+ at the moment, and just now are about to do the big bulk cycle that I bought almost a year ago...

What will I get out of this... Well, I'm shooting for 235, and at 213 its a lot easier to reach then at 175+, which is where I started out about a year ago....

Think about the fact that I changed my diet, and routines, and was able to put on over 35 lbs in 12 months....

L8

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    i would keep pushing naturaly for another year learing how to diet to build size on your frame.

Is that a bullmastiff in your avatar?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    6 months training is peanuts.. I say wait another 3 yrs. Looks like you have potential...

No disrespect guys but for the past 8 years i was stuk on 10 stone, then i done 2 courses of anobol which put 1 stone on me then done some injections which put another stone on me.
    I tried it all to put on weight but nothing worked. The picture I posted is me now weighing 12 stone, so imagine wat I was like at 10 stone just 3 month ago

Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    No disrespect guys but for the past 8 years i was stuk on 10 stone, then i done 2 courses of anobol which put 1 stone on me then done some injections which put another stone on me.
    I tried it all to put on weight but nothing worked. The picture I posted is me now weighing 12 stone, so imagine wat I was like at 10 stone just 3 month ago
    Weight gain is simply a matter of taking in the right amount of calories. No offense, but you need to do some research on nutrition. You say you are 25 and have been working out since you were 17, but haven't been able to gain any weight naturally? During those 8 years your natural hormones are at their peak for growth - there shouldn't have been anything holding you back from putting on mass. IMHO, and no offense to you, something is wrong with either your diet or training pattern, and can be easily fixed without injections or pills.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Post up a sample day of what you eat in the diet forum and they'll recommend a good bulker for you dude.

Also, LIFT HEAVY!!! Doing 12 reps isnt going to do $hit for size compared to 4-8

Its cool how you guys in the UK refer to you weight in stone.
    10 stone = 140lbs
    12 stone = 168 lbs

I agree you should post up what your training routine is, and your diet is.
    Hey I used to weigh 172lbs when I first started working out naturally, 2 yrs later I weighed 190, naturally. But like what was mentioned earlier, you cant be doing 12 reps of light weight you gotta go heavy 8,6,4 reps going heavier everytime.

scottvette is offline New Member
    Just wondering how many guys here waited until they maxed out natty before starting roids? No one really answered any of his questions just told him to hold off?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottvette
    Just wondering how many guys here waited until they maxed out natty before starting roids? No one really answered any of his questions just told him to hold off?
    Start a new tread and poll, you will get better responses...

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I suggest this 20 week cycle

TEST 1500
    EQ 1000
    DECA 800
    FINA 100ED
    VAR 50ED
    DBOL 50ED

eat about 6K-7K cals/day.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    I suggest this 20 week cycle

TEST 1500
    EQ 1000
    DECA 800
    FINA 100ED
    VAR 50ED
    DBOL 50ED

eat about 6K-7K cals/day.
    Looks good, when do you plan on running it??? Dont forget PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Is that a bullmastiff in your avatar?

yep, she is about a year old now.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by scottvette
    yes we did answer his question is a round-about-way. We gave him the best advice there was to give considering the information he gave us.

For one! A all oral cycle sucks balls. I dont care what billy bob or back country joe said that they gained off their all d-bol cycle or their all anadrol cycle or their winny only cycle. Injectable cycles are the way to go and you could incorporate a oral steriod into one.

6 months training seriously? How serious do you really think 6 months of training really is? I am not knocking him down for being consistent for 6 months but come on here. He is on the right track with being consistent with his training and it looks as if he has a good base to start with( better than most) but I can also assume that with proper dieting for another 6 months or a year he could even look better than that picture!

I think this issue at hand is that he is plugging away and looking at all the other big guys in the gym and wants to jump right up in the ranks(I am assuming here) Nothing wrong with that, we all want to be big! but there is alot of time and dedication that takes one to get there.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You hit hte nail on the had there abstrack, I do get sick of seing tose big guys in the gym, nut il take your advice and start eaing better. But to be honest Il probably do another cycle anyway then leave it alone and see what I can put on naturally for the next 18 months at least

Bro I have been working out naturaly for 5 years now and researching AS for over 3 years. I have yet to start a cycle. I now have my diet down and I feel that I am educated enough to start a cycle. I have gone from 140lbs to 195 lbs in the first 4 years. I have not gained anything the last year. So I beleive I have meet my max naturaly. So I am a firm beleiver in waiting till everything is right before you start or even think about AS. JMO

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey TPAK, couldnt agree more,

rsearch pays off, i spent a long time just reading around, not really posting much, shaun needs to do some more research and an oral only cycle sux (i know you said you would inject), but im just saying

do some more research afterall, you're putting something into ur body, u cant get it back after

I agree bro. Besides really think about it. Wouldn't you want to at least know how it will affect your body and what signs to look out for. If you never research then you will never know if what you are experiencing is good or bad. And never know what to do to correct the situation.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    You could do a test only cycle. 500 mgs/week enanthate .
    If you are gonna go ahead and do it, it's good you found this sight to help you through. You have to stick with it though or it's all for nothing. Good luck.

-B

Thanks guys, Il listen to what youve said and leave the roids alone after a Ive completed this cycle cos ive already started and dont want to waste it.

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey TPAK, couldnt agree more,

rsearch pays off, i spent a long time just reading around, not really posting much, shaun needs to do some more research and an oral only cycle sux (i know you said you would inject), but im just saying

do some more research afterall, you're putting something into ur body, u cant get it back after

I agree with you to some point, and I know you're tired of hearing this, but I am also tired of hearing false information (no offense). Oral only cycles don't always suck - they can make awesome cutting cycles and can put on decent amounts of solid mass for neophytes (up to 10-20 pounds depending on numerous different things...) - but they are definitely not advantageous when you want to bulk, especially when you seriously put on mass.

if i was cutting then I would run prop,tren ,masteron ,winstrol ,anavar ,etc.. Still injectables in there but all oral no thanks. I would rather have some test in there.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

if i was cutting then I would run prop,tren,masteron,winstrol,anavar,etc.. Still injectables in there but all oral no thanks. I would rather have some test in there.

Nice bullmastiff, by the way. I have a 7 year old female and she is amazing - love that dog!

No offense, and I realize what you're getting at with your post, and I could argue with you about it but I've already argued with dozens of other guys on here about the same thing and they're probably all sick of hearing it. If you're really gung-ho for an injectable than throw in a low dose of test and run fina or var along side it. Oxandrolone and fina will cut you up much better than winstrol or masteron , and if one needs to run five different steroids just to drop some bodyfat than they have other problems with their diet or training that they need to get in check...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    jmp that is the funniest avatar i have ever seen

oh yeah i agree with what everyone has said in regards to this post

NoobJuice is offline Member

What should I do with this?

I would throw it away and get a new one bro

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    yes we did answer his question is a round-about-way. We gave him the best advice there was to give considering the information he gave us.

For one! A all oral cycle sucks balls. I dont care what billy bob or back country joe said that they gained off their all d-bol cycle or their all anadrol cycle or their winny only cycle. Injectable cycles are the way to go and you could incorporate a oral steriod into one.

6 months training seriously? How serious do you really think 6 months of training really is? I am not knocking him down for being consistent for 6 months but come on here. He is on the right track with being consistent with his training and it looks as if he has a good base to start with( better than most) but I can also assume that with proper dieting for another 6 months or a year he could even look better than that picture!

I think this issue at hand is that he is plugging away and looking at all the other big guys in the gym and wants to jump right up in the ranks(I am assuming here) Nothing wrong with that, we all want to be big! but there is alot of time and dedication that takes one to get there.
    Great response!!! Couldn't of said it better myself.

Thanks guys, Il listen to what youve said and leave the roids alone after a Ive completed this cycle cos ive already started and dont want to waste it.
    Now I'm confused???? You've already started a cycle??? What are you taking?

And listen to what everyone is saying. We all want to be as "big" as the boys on the board, but most guys on this board busted their as for years before using steroids . Steroids are not a miracle drug. If your diet/workout routine isn't perfect, I don't care what you take, you will NOT get big.

Be safe,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-16-2004 at 03:12 PM.

dash is offline New Member
    he said hes been doing cardio, maybe he means the stationary biCYCLE

Quote Originally Posted by dash
    he said hes been doing cardio, maybe he means the stationary biCYCLE
    Now that was funny!!!!

No dash u knob head, when I said cardio I ment 6 years of ball breaking running, swimming, cycling, rowing, and basketball. So dont cum on my threads just to talk a load of f*cking sh*t. U w*nker

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    No dash u knob head, when I said cardio I ment 6 years of ball breaking running, swimming, cycling, rowing, and basketball. So dont cum on my threads just to talk a load of f*cking sh*t. U w*nker
    hmm i may be speaking alone here, but id prefer to think most guys would agree, please refrain from being abusive...we dont want that crap here

dash is offline New Member
    geez, a little high strung? i think if i meant something bad it would have come out a little more to the point. sorry didnt mean to cause a seizure.

anyway, if youre real serious about working out hard for a year and eating right and watching your weight go up, a year goes by faster than you think.

thought id throw in something serious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information