senor_gato is offline Junior Member

how much time between cycle

I know that the ideal time to wait between cycles should be as long as the last cycle. But, how many of you guys actually wait that long? I'm currently on week 7 of my first cycle and really want to get to my second cycle as soon as clomid therapy is done instead of waiting the whoel 10 weeks. Any suggestions?

flex321 is offline Member
    I think if your body doesnt get the time off it needs your not going to get as much out of the cycle as you can. whats your reason for wanting to jump right into the next one? The longer your on the slower you will start to gain also.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If I finish my cycle with drugs like Deca EQ, enanthate I wait a full ten weeks. I fi finish with fina, winny etc I wait at least 8 weeks... (or try to) I do take extended breaks from time to time though

Originally posted by flex321
    I think if your body doesnt get the time off it needs your not going to get as much out of the cycle as you can. whats your reason for wanting to jump right into the next one? The longer your on the slower you will start to gain also.
    I just like the way I feel while on test.
    I wanted to get some ideas as to the consequences of not waiting the full 10 weeks between cycles.

righton is offline Senior Member
    What i use to do when i was on my test/deca cycle was 10 weeks on. 3 weeks after my last deca shot, 10 days HCG then back on. Did that for a coupla years.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    its your bat bro. you think about it alone,if you need the logical openion ;i guess the bros said enough above..it all depend on you goal ..compete ? just good look ? get huge to work as a body gaurd for example ? see it diifers according to different purposes
    all i can say ,,beleive me sooner or later you will have to be off for a loooong time..so the wise you use steroids now ,the less pain you will have to take in the futuer..hope some one told me so before myself,,,,
    good luck

Originally posted by Mr. Africa
    its your bat bro. you think about it alone,if you need the logical openion ;i guess the bros said enough above..it all depend on you goal ..compete ? just good look ? get huge to work as a body gaurd for example ? see it diifers according to different purposes
    all i can say ,,beleive me sooner or later you will have to be off for a loooong time..so the wise you use steroids now ,the less pain you will have to take in the futuer..hope some one told me so before myself,,,,
    good luck
    Understood.

Thank you bros.

Thread Information