redwizza is offline Associate Member

would you do this cycle for lean mass...would u tweak?

ok next cycle for late summer early fall. able to afford the following cycle, and i intend to treat this cycle as a lean mass cycle with some fat loss.

1-15>test prop 50mg pd
    1-12>eq 400mg pw
    8-15>winny tabs 50mg pd
    6-15> hcg 1000iu pw
    nolvadex 10mg pd throughout cycle
    clomid weeks 16-21

eq is british dragon eq
    prop is BM from india
    winny tabs is sb labs from thai

i will begin cycle at 185-190 pounds, 10% fat, 5'8 hight. goal is to be 205-210 pounds, 8-9% fat maximum. and i intend to minimize water retention as much as possible for this cycle.

one more thing: my cycle experience. tried 4 test esters, dianabol , tren ,proviron , and deca in total of 4 cycles
    so what do you think? could i even expect more gains?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    ok next cycle for late summer early fall. able to afford the following cycle, and i intend to treat this cycle as a lean mass cycle with some fat loss.

1-15>test prop 50mg pd
    1-12>eq 400mg pw
    8-15>winny tabs 50mg pd
    6-15> hcg 1000iu pw
    nolvadex 10mg pd throughout cycle
    clomid weeks 16-21

eq is british dragon eq
    prop is BM from india
    winny tabs is sb labs from thai

i will begin cycle at 185-190 pounds, 10% fat, 5'8 hight. goal is to be 205-210 pounds, 8-9% fat maximum. and i intend to minimize water retention as much as possible for this cycle.

one more thing: my cycle experience. tried 4 test esters, dianabol , tren ,proviron , and deca in total of 4 cycles
    so what do you think? could i even expect more gains?
    1-15>test prop 75mg pd
    1-12>eq 500mg pw
    8-15>winny tabs 50mg pd
    1 - 15>nolvadex 20mg pd

PCT start 3 days after last Prop injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks. im debating again now! maybe ill raise the eq to 500...do the nolva at 20mg pd....do the hcg since doing that much nolva....BUT keep test levels at 50mg pd. i just really wanna see what type of results i could get from a low dosed test supplementation. want to see how much my body will retain water from this low dose of test. what do u think?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    ok thanks. im debating again now! maybe ill raise the eq to 500...do the nolva at 20mg pd....do the hcg since doing that much nolva....BUT keep test levels at 50mg pd. i just really wanna see what type of results i could get from a low dosed test supplementation. want to see how much my body will retain water from this low dose of test. what do u think?
    That will be 350mg of Prop a week...... so you would need to keep the EQ around there........ better results are seen with higher dosages of EQ.

If you want to see what type of results you will get with a low test cycle then drop the EQ.

Thread Information