Duct Tape is offline Associate Member

How to add this winny to Primo 12/500wk

Got a bottle of Liq winstrol . 30ml @25mg/ml Thinking of running 50mg/day for last 15 days of 12week/500mg Primo cycle. Currently taking MUCH joint supps in prep. How do you think the joint issue will be at this dose and duration?

Still debating my pct, I know Primo CAN shut you down but I think I'll go with a Nolv/Trib post?

Any suggestions?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape
    Got a bottle of Liq winstrol . 30ml @25mg/ml Thinking of running 50mg/day for last 15 days of 12week/500mg Primo cycle. Currently taking MUCH joint supps in prep. How do you think the joint issue will be at this dose and duration?

Still debating my pct, I know Primo CAN shut you down but I think I'll go with a Nolv/Trib post?

Any suggestions?
    15 weeks of winny is wasted gear IMO, and use clomid with PCT also...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duct Tape

Any suggestions?

... another one huh?? pffft!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    ... another one huh?? pffft!
    Another classic post and excellent help! Don't get me started azzmunch, or you'll be my peaches too!

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    15 weeks of winny is wasted gear IMO, and use clomid with PCT also...
    Why a waste? doesn't build up as fast? not enough?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    lol, you actually have the audacity to ask for help here? Get a clue....

Bump for members that hold no grudges

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Duct, everyoine tries to help but you have to pull your weight too, we...winny should be run for 5 or so weeks if i remember correctly

and for pct you *NEED* clomid

have a read of pheednos pct if you wish to know more

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    did someone say something?
    Go away! Leave us alone! We don't like your kind here! Sound familiar? I didn't start sh!t with you in this thread so go on an git!

It's funny how I expose hypocrites and then help out others on the board (like I've always done, check my old posts, very positive answers especially in the AR Spa) but yet the feeble minds of some just can't let it go.

Peaches seems to be OK w/ me now and Money Boss seemed to appreciate the help on his Inject Prob. You and Hung and 50% seem to be obsessed with bashing someone so I'll be your huckleberry. But don't make me turn you into Precious or Baby. Pretty soon I'll have all kinds of members with little pet names like Peaches(mudman) Bwahhahaa Bwhhaaahah

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Am I obsessed with bashing you? That was the first time I have ever responded to one of your posts. It was you who in fact stated in your thread yesterday that you only asked the question because you couldn't find the answer in any research. It was then you who bashed other members who were looking out for you in your best interest. So I'll go ahead and bash you by saying that this question is a joke. There have only been at least 500 threads which winny is mentioned within. So in all your brillance and experience, I would think that you could answer your lame question yourself by just looking around since you love to dismiss any advice given to you.

Thread Information