Thread: Hit A Vein

needle is offline Senior Member

Talking Hit A Vein

Oh well I've read numerous posts on here about people hitting veins. I thought it wouldn't happen to me but it did. So i decided to share my STORY with my fellow NEWBIE BROTHERS and all you old timers too>>> MAN O man everything was going good and then I pulled that little BEAST out and the BLOOD STARTED floowing like a river I sware I thought I was never going to get it to stop. TWo cotton balls later it did. But the worst thing was My mom was in the next room asking to use the bath room lol so i was stressed O god. Then I got light headed and started sweating like a beast and almost passed out!!! BUt I kept my composure quickly got rid of all the evidence and bolted out of the bathroom!!!
    JUST thougt I share the story!!! My fellow JUICERS thought it was funny cause I bragged that I would never hit anything!!!
    LATE

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Oh well I've read numerous posts on here about people hitting veins. I thought it wouldn't happen to me but it did. So i decided to share my STORY with my fellow NEWBIE BROTHERS and all you old timers too>>> MAN O man everything was going good and then I pulled that little BEAST out and the BLOOD STARTED floowing like a river I sware I thought I was never going to get it to stop. TWo cotton balls later it did. But the worst thing was My mom was in the next room asking to use the bath room lol so i was stressed O god. Then I got light headed and started sweating like a beast and almost passed out!!! BUt I kept my composure quickly got rid of all the evidence and bolted out of the bathroom!!!
    JUST thougt I share the story!!! My fellow JUICERS thought it was funny cause I bragged that I would never hit anything!!!
    LATE
    me to bro, i have blood stained the floor mat in my bathroom, sh*t happens

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    where did u inject and did u aspirate first?

(first i typed asspirate by accident and that looked so funny lol ASS PIRATE)

needle is offline Senior Member
    aspirate , i dont understand your meaning lol wtf? o ya i went in the lower ass this time trying to stay =away from last weeks spot! I guess i went to low!!

joe_capone is offline Member
    uh oh some1 one doesnt know what aspiration is.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm i thought at first he meant he aspirated, saw blood and pulled out but by the sounds of it he just injected no aspirating

check www.spotinjections.com

AND ALWAYS ASPIRATE
    !

Thread Information