HIZZO is offline New Member

Need some advice bro's

Quick question bro's.... I'm starting a small hardening cycle next week, that looks something like this:
    wks 1-12.....prop 100mgs/eod
    wks 1-12.....EQ 400 mgs/wk
    wks 6-12.....winny 50mgs/ed

I have two questions for you guys. First, do you think I should add some fina to the mix and secondly, is it worth doing slin with this cycle or should I wait till I'm done and use it as a bridge? Thanks in advance.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    1 - whats your cycle experience-
    2 - whats your plan for PCT
    3 - I would stretch the prop to 15 weeks so you can start PCT a couple days after last prop inject. Otherwsie you'll be waiting 3 weeks after last EQ inject to start PCT and you'll have no test in ya

Definitely good call on the prop MBIMT...as for cycle experience I've got quite a few under my belt....As for PCT...I've already got all the standard gear on hand...clomid and HCG

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    whats your height, weight, and bf% and training experience?

5'11 225lbs. 12% bf

Quote Originally Posted by HIZZO
    Definitely good call on the prop MBIMT...as for cycle experience I've got quite a few under my belt....As for PCT...I've already got all the standard gear on hand...clomid and HCG
    i personally couldnt do that many ED or EOD inj's for so many weeks with all that prop, so I would personally do:

wks 1-4 prop 100mgs/EOD
    wks 1-13 test E 500mgs/wk
    wks 1-12 EQ 400mgs/wk
    wks 9-15 winny 50mg/ED

start PCT day after last winny tab (alot like the cycle im running now)

The enanthate would be good but to be honest with you, I really want to keep the bloat to a minimum... I'd like to stay as hard and as vascular as I possibly can. Do you have an experience with slin?

The enanthate would be good but to be honest with you, I really want to keep the bloat to a minimum... I'd like to stay as hard and as vascular as I possibly can. Do you have an experience with slin?
    you are correct in choosing prop then- that was just how i would run it cause me personally I'd rather risk the bloat and control it with my anti e's than chance scar tissue and other ED and EOD injection worries for that long a time

sorry bro no slin experience, but if you dont get your reply here try the GH/slin forum

kronik is offline Senior Member
    HCG is not for PCT, you also need to get some nolva...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBodyIsMyTemple
    you are correct in choosing prop then- that was just how i would run it cause me personally I'd rather risk the bloat and control it with my anti e's than chance scar tissue and other ED and EOD injection worries for that long a time

sorry bro no slin experience, but if you dont get your reply here try the GH/slin forum
    Prop is to be shot ED, I think you got confused and meant to say Test e... Unless I am reading this wrong and that could be possible...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Prop is to be shot ED, I think you got confused and meant to say Test e... Unless I am reading this wrong and that could be possible...
    yeah you just read it wrong- you have to read back a few posts to see why

i was agreeing that prop was a wise choice for his goals (low water), but that i personally would run test e instead cause i cant get down with ED or EOD injects.

Thanks for the input guys!

Thread Information