Jjdigs74 is offline Member

A good question ( anavar.winnie.Test )

Lots of different opinion's about Anavar , and to me it sounds like something im going to try. I ordered some anavar and should be getting it within the next day or two. I was planning just a Test E 400mg/week and 40mg of Anavar ED. My buddy is a pro boxer and has been using AS for a break he has takin for about a half a year. He has entered a fight for 2 months from today and can no longer take AS. He has about 200 ~ 50mg winnie tabs. I was thinking of picking them up.

My question.

I know winnie is 17aa and i have heard different things about anavar ( about it being 17aa ) Is there any way to throw in winnie with this cycle and be safe? If i were talking about 2 steriod 's that i knew were both very liver toxic, I wouldn't be asking the question. But for the simple fact that var is a very weak Anabolic steriod, I would think with some simple liver protection and a high dosage of Test would be just fine.

Anyone?

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Lots of different opinion's about Anavar , and to me it sounds like something im going to try. I ordered some anavar and should be getting it within the next day or two. I was planning just a Test E 400mg/week and 40mg of Anavar ED. My buddy is a pro boxer and has been using AS for a break he has takin for about a half a year. He has entered a fight for 2 months from today and can no longer take AS. He has about 200 ~ 50mg winnie tabs. I was thinking of picking them up.

My question.

I know winnie is 17aa and i have heard different things about anavar ( about it being 17aa ) Is there any way to throw in winnie with this cycle and be safe? If i were talking about 2 steriod 's that i knew were both very liver toxic, I wouldn't be asking the question. But for the simple fact that var is a very weak Anabolic steriod, I would think with some simple liver protection and a high dosage of Test would be just fine.

Anyone?
    Well I just got this off the main site under the profile....

Those who work out for a competition or are interested in gaining quality muscles should combine Oxandrolone with steroids such as Winstrol , Parabolan , Masteron , Primobolan , and Testosterone Propionate . A stack of 50 mg Winstrol every two days, 50 mg Testosterone Propionate every two days, and 25 mg Oxandrolone every day has proven effective.

Go figure!

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74

My question.

Anyone?

i think you will be fine. im running a prop/var/winny cycle next summer. i think the liver thing is blown out of proportion at times. just make sure you use your liver protectants and you will be ok. do you get blood work done?

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Based on theory, its always safer not to combine two 17aa roids, but what i have seen in pratical use, all my buddys, including myself, never got any problems running winny and var at the same time. My blood tests were the same, running winny alone and running it with var.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    Well I just got this off the main site under the profile....

Those who work out for a competition or are interested in gaining quality muscles should combine Oxandrolone with steroids such as Winstrol , Parabolan , Masteron , Primobolan , and Testosterone Propionate . A stack of 50 mg Winstrol every two days, 50 mg Testosterone Propionate every two days, and 25 mg Oxandrolone every day has proven effective.

Go figure!
    I believe the above cycle looks great but im not sure about the dosages. I was lead to believe that winny tabs at 50mg ED, Tprop ED or EOD, and the var at 40mg ED

I agree with Logan... shouldnt double up on 17aa's but with the right liver therapy, i think you will be fine (var has mild sides)

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    wondering what i should expect with the var and winnie together. i have never tryed VAR and am looking forward to it. I am thinking it will be an excellent cutting cycle if done correctly with the proper diet?

Thread Information