Thread: First time user

ogartime is offline New Member

First time user

Hi, Im a novice bodybuilder (5'9, 196 pounds, 9%bf)). Ive trained hard for the past 4 years and have added a good 30 pounds to my frame. I train hard and eat well. I have only competed novicely once. My lagging body parts are hammies and calves. I have not juiced before but have some deca available from a mate and am considering using it. I just want to bring my lagging bodyparts up to balance my figure out.

I have been told that around 200 mlg per week is all a first time user needs.
    Any assistance on the following questions would be appreciated:

1. How i should cycle the steriod and for how long?
    2. What can i do to maintain my mass after the cycle?
    3. I want to gain and keep around ten pounds -mainly on wheels so should i perform hypertrophy on leg days and neuralogical /strength for upper body?
    4. Is it essential that i use an estrogen blocker and if so which one will be best?
    5. What type of training split should i use?
    6. So the testes come right a few weeks after discontinuing the cycle or WHAT???
    7. I sprint and train martial arts and these are important to me. It is fine continueing these ventures?

Thankyou for your time

PS- I live in asia and have limited people for advice!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Don't do deca by itself. You may not get the dreaded deca dick, but you might. Not worth it to me. From the sound of your goals I think test alone would work just fine for you. About 10 weeks @ 300-400mg/week. It's a good idea to have nolvadex /proviron on hand, dont need it for deca though. You will also need clomid for when you are done. This is what brings your nuts back. Very important. Read up a little more until you are comfortable you know what your doing. Good luck.

-B

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey,

deca only is no good, use tests
    2. pct will help maintain the mass
    4. nolvadex /arimidex
    5. i use a 4 day training split (just train hard)
    6. yes
    7 yes

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ogartime
    Hi, Im a novice bodybuilder (5'9, 196 pounds, 9%bf)). Ive trained hard for the past 4 years and have added a good 30 pounds to my frame. I train hard and eat well. I have only competed novicely once. My lagging body parts are hammies and calves. I have not juiced before but have some deca available from a mate and am considering using it. I just want to bring my lagging bodyparts up to balance my figure out.

1. How i should cycle the steriod and for how long?TEST ONLY FOR 12 WEEKS
    2. What can i do to maintain my mass after the cycle?DIET,WORKOUT,PCT
    3. I want to gain and keep around ten pounds -mainly on wheels so should i perform hypertrophy on leg days and neuralogical /strength for upper body?WTF???
    4. Is it essential that i use an estrogen blocker and if so which one will be best?YES, NOLVA
    5. What type of training split should i use?I USE 5 ON 2 OFF
    6. So the testes come right a few weeks after discontinuing the cycle or WHAT???YES,WITH PROPER PCT AND SUPPS
    7. I sprint and train martial arts and these are important to me. It is fine continueing these ventures?NO, NOT UNTIL YOU RESEARCH A BIT MORE

Thankyou for your time

Responses in bold...

ogartime is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for your help and advice. I live in Korea so getting my hands on some of these other suppliments )Ie estrogen blockers, tests etc) is hard. I'm gonna do more research before i dive in to make sure i dont make a mistakes.
    Refering to question 3... What i meant was 'should i partake in purely strength training (1-3 reps) on my upper body when cycling. ANd hypertrophy training (6-20 reps- large sets / volume) on the legs as to bring them up to scratch and balance my body out better.
    I havent been blessed with the best genetics in terms of leg development. I squat, press, extend and curl like a ****en animal- rest right and have made some gains but not compared to the upper body.
    Should i train the upper body differently as to promote strength rather size (Im happy with my upper body)???

glad to hear you say you're gonna do more research

hmm i cant tell you how to train, we're all different, try it, and aslong as you're working hard it'll all be fine

btw you said you cant get these estrogen blockers etc, isnt it legal in Korea?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ogartime

1. How i should cycle the steriod and for how long?
    2. What can i do to maintain my mass after the cycle?
    3. I want to gain and keep around ten pounds -mainly on wheels so should i perform hypertrophy on leg days and neuralogical /strength for upper body?
    4. Is it essential that i use an estrogen blocker and if so which one will be best?
    5. What type of training split should i use?
    6. So the testes come right a few weeks after discontinuing the cycle or WHAT???
    7. I sprint and train martial arts and these are important to me. It is fine continueing these ventures?

Thankyou for your time

research bro, it helps 10 fold!! if you waited this long to do a.s. then wait a little longer and do tons of research and talk with the fellas on this board. we are all here to help each other so welcome and happy researching..

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    i did this for my first cycle, it worked great, and i still use it today.This is what i am currently on:

:wk1-6=Dianabol 50mg ED
    :wk1-12=Sustanon 500mg week
    :wk1-10=Deca -durabolin 400mg week

:wk1-12=Nolvadex 10mg ED
    :wk12-17=Nolvadex 20mg ED
    :wk14-17= Clomid 300/100/50 mg

It works great, I know almost everybody will say to use test, but you should give this a shot sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by priest_416
    i did this for my first cycle, it worked great, and i still use it today.This is what i am currently on:

:wk1-6=Dianabol 50mg ED
    :wk1-12=Sustanon 500mg week
    :wk1-10=Deca -durabolin 400mg week

:wk1-12=Nolvadex 10mg ED
    :wk12-17=Nolvadex 20mg ED
    :wk14-17= Clomid 300/100/50 mg

It works great, I know almost everybody will say to use test, but you should give this a shot sometime.
    that cycle does use test so there's no problem

Thread Information