Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638

    Best Anti E to knock out bloat

    Hey bros I have been doing some research and was wondering what you all thought was the best anti-e to knock out the dreaded bloat from dbol /test.

    I am torn between Nolva and l-dex.

  2. #2
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Hey bros I have been doing some research and was wondering what you all thought was the best anti-e to knock out the dreaded bloat from dbol /test.

    I am torn between Nolva and l-dex.
    both nolva 20 mgs ed and l dex .25 mgs ed

  3. #3
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    Now don't flame me here because I know I should know this but if there is no signs of gyno shouldn't l-dex take care of it all? I thought nolva was KIND OF a weaker form of l-dex that had one benefit over ldex which was it could get rid of forming gyno?

  4. #4
    bjayg's Avatar
    bjayg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    meatmarket
    Posts
    591
    they work in differant ways, which is why you take both.

  5. #5
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I take both and get no bloat at all.

  6. #6
    dieseL atC's Avatar
    dieseL atC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    free crack giveaway
    Posts
    771
    Femara, hands down..

  7. #7
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    Femara, hands down..
    I totally agree...femera is a better choice when trying to combat bloat....l-dex is slightly over rated in my book.

  8. #8
    dieseL atC's Avatar
    dieseL atC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    free crack giveaway
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I totally agree...femera is a better choice when trying to combat bloat....l-dex is slightly over rated in my book.
    Yep, I'm completely dry running 1.25mg Femara EOD and I'm on week 3 of my Test E @ 500mg.. Liquid Femara is really cheap too, I got 30ml @ 2.5mg/ml for 50$ and that's gonna last me the entire 12 week until PCT (Clo/Nolva)..

  9. #9
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    ****, I wish I could bloat on test!!!

  10. #10
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    I have heard a lot of good things about femara but don't have access to it so I am going out of the 2 I do. Both are liquid research versions.

  11. #11
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    I have heard a lot of good things about femara but don't have access to it so I am going out of the 2 I do. Both are liquid research versions.
    Femera is best for bloat. Check and see if they have Letrozole , it's the same thing.

  12. #12
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    Ya, he don't got it... asked for both a while ago.

    So until I can get my hands on femara u guys think both Nolva and ldex?

  13. #13
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    nolva+l-dex do the job very well....

  14. #14
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I totally agree...femera is a better choice when trying to combat bloat....l-dex is slightly over rated in my book.
    Can femera like L-dex be run with clomid during PCT...I've never looked into femera...

  15. #15
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    Thanks for all the help bros! Just ordered some femara for RESEARCH PURPOSES!!!!

  16. #16
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Thanks for all the help bros! Just ordered some femara for RESEARCH PURPOSES!!!!

  17. #17
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Can femera like L-dex be run with clomid during PCT...I've never looked into femera...
    I switch over to l-dex for pct.No real need for that strong of an AI in pct IMO.

  18. #18
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I switch over to l-dex for pct.No real need for that strong of an AI in pct IMO.
    Thanks bro...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •