Johnny Italia is offline New Member

Safe To Start Cycle W/O Arimidex?

I am starting a cycle of dbol and test. Is it safe to start without having any arimidex or novladex on hand? I can get an anti-e in about 2 weeks, but I'd hate to have to wait until then to start my cycle.

Also, my supplier is telling me that winnie is something I should add to my stack. Any thoughts?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Johnny, (I see you are Italian).. mee too, but anyways, yes, I think it is okay to start your cycle wihtout it. However, your body is different than anyone elses, are you prone to Gyno? If not then some don't even need it. I have to have it, simple cause I am prone to it, more than some but not as much as others.
    I think the questions you need to ask yourself are these:
    Are you absolutely sure that you can get your Novl and Arim, in 2 weeks? I mean are you absolutely sure it will arrive safely?
    Second, "How prone are you to Gyno?". Normally I say normally for me, usually dont' start getting the itchy nipples till a few weeks into my cycle, others start getting it right way. just depends on the person.
    Winny is very good to stack with that I think, depending on what kind of winny, ex, tabs or liquid. Winny is alittle hard on the liver as is Dbol , therefore, you are puttin more stress on your liver.
    But Winny will definately enhance your cycle, it will make you look hard and ripped. Those two dbol and test will put size on you, winny will rip you up, a perfect cycle IMO. Winny will also help cut down on the gyno too cause it takes the bloat and water out of your muscles. Hope this helps bro. Like I said, this is based on my personal experiences with gear, but everyone has an opinion and is different. I think it will only enhance your cycle and I would wait for my Nolv and Arim. I never start without that.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, if that stuff doesn't arrive for any one of a million reasons, you could be screwed. What's two weeks? Do the right thing and wait. It's just not worth the risk.

Johnny Italia is offline New Member
    Yeah, seems like the logical thing to do. Guess I'll wait a bit.

Thread Information