dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member

Question about Proviron?

I got a quick question about proviron . Let me first off show my up coming cycle so you guys know what I will be doing and maybe it will help answer my question.

1-10 400mg deca wk
    1-12 600mg test wk

Nothing really special about this cycle, just wanted to keep it simple, but now for the question. I have a big problem with water retention mainly in my face. I have researched the correct way to take proviron, from the start 50mg a day, 25 in the morning and 25mg at night. How well will this work taking the puffiness out of my facial area. I have never used proviron before and while researching about that I looked up nolvadex but that doesn’t seem to prevent water retention just gyno. So any suggestions or feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. I do have my clomid on hand for proper PCT, so no worries.

Oh, one last thing. What’s the proper dosage of Vitamin B5 to help prevent acne. Thanks again guys!

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Didnt see the recent post: Best Anti E to knock out bloat . Helped on some info, but didnt see anything mentioned about proviron ?!?!?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    read this for starters INFO: How to choose a good anti-e or anti-e combination. then look in the PCT forum in the stickys for Pheedno's PCT and read it..

Thread Information