Thread: Winter Cycle

captainbicept is offline New Member

Winter Cycle

Hows this cycle look? i think it iwill be my 6th.
    weeks 1-13 EQ 600mg/week
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    weeks 12-16 winny 50mg/day
    weeks 14-16 t.prop 100mg EOD
    weeks 17,18 Dbol 10mg upon waking
    week 17 Nolv 40mg/day
    week 18 Nolv 30mg/day
    week 19 Nolv 20mg/day
    week 20 Nolv 10mg/day.

Also how i would i run HCG with this kind of cycle? During weeks 15 and 16 at 500iu per day for 10 days and stop it 5 days before starting my post cycle?

215 is offline Associate Member
    bro not to be rude but that is not a good cycle eq alone with no test will be less than satisfactory do alittle reasearch on some test i'm gonna run eq next time i cycle at 600 mg this is what my cycle is gonna look like

test c wk 1-17 800mg/w
    eq wk 1-15 600mg/w
    oxydrol wk 1-4 100mg/d
    anavar wk 9-17 40-50mg/d
    nolva wk 1-17 10mg/d
    pct

clomid 300mg first day 100 mg for the next ten and 50 for 20 days nolva 20mg/d.

ive done alotof research and eq at moderate doses for long cycles works well for very solid gains. Im thinking of making the EQ weeks 1-16 at 500mgs/week. That and i have ran so many cycles with test,im tired of it,i just want a nice dry cycle, the only reason the dbol is in there is for a jump start, since EQ really takes a while to kick in, and i will also be using l-dex to get rid of most of the water retention from the dbol at .25mg/day

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbicept
    ive done alotof research and eq at moderate doses for long cycles works well for very solid gains. Im thinking of making the EQ weeks 1-16 at 500mgs/week. That and i have ran so many cycles with test,im tired of it,i just want a nice dry cycle, the only reason the dbol is in there is for a jump start, since EQ really takes a while to kick in, and i will also be using l-dex to get rid of most of the water retention from the dbol at .25mg/day
    run it without no test, and if you have problems from it, dont moan , you'll realise why everyone says use test then

what problems, it is test based? It wont shut down my sex drive, the only problem that may be present is that when i add the winny before starting the prop, it may dry my joints out too much, in which case i will stop using it, and try again a few days after starting the prop. what other problems do you foresee with this cycle?

bump

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

first off 600mg of EQ a week isnt a "moderate dose". second why the hell would u run dbol for 2 weeks at 10mg/ED at the end of the cycle.get some test your winky will thank u

Hows this cycle look? i think it iwill be my 6th.
    weeks 1-13 EQ 600mg/week
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    weeks 12-16 winny 50mg/day
    weeks 14-16 t.prop 100mg EOD
    weeks 17,18 Dbol 10mg upon waking
    week 17 Nolv 40mg/day
    week 18 Nolv 30mg/day
    week 19 Nolv 20mg/day
    week 20 Nolv 10mg/day.

Also how i would i run HCG with this kind of cycle? During weeks 15 and 16 at 500iu per day for 10 days and stop it 5 days before starting my post cycle?
    also your pct is off for eq and test prop. pct for EQ needs to be start 3 weeks after last injeciton and prop 3 days. also 100mg/EOD isnt enouhg of test prop. u need at least 75 mg/ED. run it the whole cycle not just the end. and not trying to flame but do more research. i know u said u have but if u really did then u would have a cycle set up like that

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the purpose of test-p for 2 wks???

it takes EQ three weeks to clear the system so i think waiting three weeks like i have written is enough. secondly running the dbol in the am at the end acts like a bridge in a sense, its very anti-catabolic and prevents a crash at the body's most catabolic points. that and the prop is being ran three weeks i dont where you got 2 from.And the prop is being usd to have another substance in my body while the EQ is clearing. Furthermore, 100mg of Prop EOD is plenty thats 350mg/week of test plus 350mg/week of winstrol for those three weeks, not on EQ, i would thinks that quite suficient.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    no offense but this is a very very bad cycle
    eq is not a mass builder therefore u will not see great gains
    test will compliment this cycle dbol at the end is a poor choice
    why not run test e along side the eq drop the dbol at the end and drop the prop at the end where the clomid bro

your cycle makes no sense. why take dbol and winny at the same time? they have opposite effect. one bulks one cuts. do more research bro.

if u want a good cycle then go with this
    1-17 prop 100mg/ed
    1-14 eq 400mg/week
    13-17 winny 50mg/ed
    along with femara (orders some da bull and love it im swithced for good)
    and nolva

pct 3 days after last prop shot take winny for 2 days passt prop

where do you see dbol and winny being taken at the same time, before telling me to do more research why dont you actually read what i have written, or learn to read.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    where do you see dbol and winny being taken at the same time, before telling me to do more research why dont you actually read what i have written, or learn to read.
    why dont do ur due diligence on juice b4 making an ass out of urself by posting this ridiculous cycle
    and have some respect for the people that r trying help u especially the members that know alot more than u

my mistake bro i did read the numbers wrong but still the cycle is a horrible idea. do more research.

Thread Information