FB35 is offline Junior Member

6 lbs in 1 week on test e

did my 3rd shot this morning, its been a week since my first, and ive gained 6 lbs already. strength has gone up some too, but i think its mental, cause i havent felt that "rush" that everyone talks about with test, but i am pumped about the weight gain.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    er the test e wont have kicked in yet , but hm

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    water & fat...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    water & fat...
    what are you eating?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I bet it's your diet. Are you running anything else with the test that could be giveing you these fast weight/strength gains?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    not trying to down you but its prolly water cause Test usually takes 4-5 week for it to really kick in.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, water and fat. Did you bump up your calories for the cycle? That's my guess of the culprit.

dumblucky is offline Member
    same thing happens to me when I start a cycle .. then my gains come slow and steady from there on in..
    everyone reacts to juice diffrently
    for example I DONT GROW ON D BOL ?? weird huh???

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    weird, have just finished week 2 of test e only, my weight too has went up but i know thats just from the water and the excess eating. The only effects i have noticed so far are the sweats and trouble sleeping- hopefully the horn should start next week

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FB35
    did my 3rd shot this morning, its been a week since my first, and ive gained 6 lbs already. strength has gone up some too, but i think its mental, cause i havent felt that "rush" that everyone talks about with test, but i am pumped about the weight gain.
    This happened to me... I was on a cutter diet before my first cycle. As soon as took my first injection, my cutter diet was out the window and now I was trying to eat 4500 calaries a day. I gained 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks.

Lots of guys do this and get a "diet rebound" effect. For example if you been trying to diet, you wont believe how fast and easy it is to gain back 5 to 10 lbs but its all good, it will kickstart your gains when the test really does start to kick in. You cant gain tons of muscle with 6 pack abs, you need some stored and ready fat reserves and calaries available to get rapid muscle growth.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    weird, have just finished week 2 of test e only, my weight too has went up but i know thats just from the water and the excess eating. The only effects i have noticed so far are the sweats and trouble sleeping- hopefully the horn should start next week
    Just to warn you... the hornyness is not guaranteed. University studies suggest only 50% of guys get a strong hornyness response, others get no differences and still some others get a loss of hornyness.

For me I DO get a hornyness response and it actually is the first sign I get, happens before the sleepless nights or night sweats, etc.

chazz is offline Junior Member
    i just ended my 4th week an have gained 8 pounds no real hornyness not to much swetyness either just shoulders an arms breaking out thats fine with me

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I'm on week 3 of eq/deca /test stack and I wake up with the bed soaking wet from sweat everynight. I wake up in the middle of the night several times freezing, I've been sweating so much.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    if you increased your calorie intake, you'll experience a quick weight gain in the first week, it's water weight. You're likely experiencing strength gains from the extra calories. Also, your body weight can Fluctuate more than 5 pounds in a day so the readings are not exactly accurate.

If you're eating 1000 cals above maintenance, you should gain close to 2 pounds per week.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    I'm on week 4 of Test E 400mg and 375mg sust cycle, I can see a strength increase and a gain of about 10lbs. Good luck Bro

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I just did my 6th shot of aratest. And I can say that I am the horniest man alive. I think that effect happens quickly as far as weight gain I think the 4th or 5th week is about right. ENjoy

FB35 is offline Junior Member
    yeah, im horny as $hit too, and the weight gained has leveled out a bit, so it must be water.

deathBYproxy is offline New Member
    i think you're a few meals ahead and a few sh!ts behind. happens 2 me all the time...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    imo test e doesnt really hit u with strength gains and weight until after the 3rd week.sounds mental to me.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    lot of sudden weight gain usually means water.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I'm just startin week 5 and I'v put on 12lbs already, but last week my bench when up 30 pounds(from 225 to 255!!), I couldn't believe it. And my old-lady is ready to kill me if I try to jump her bones one more time, you might get hornier, but that don't mean the gf can stand three romps a day,lmao.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I'm on week 4 of test e, hornyness comes and goes, sleeplessness bad sometimes, night sweats constantly, just a few bumps of acne that are gone now. No real noticeable strenghth gains but I'm up 10lbs in weight and noticeable size gains.

I'm like you tho bro, I gained 5 lbs first week (water, fat, whatever) and started having problems sleeping right away it seemed like.

Thread Information