1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Family playing mind games, is this possible?

I haven't told anyone of my gear usage but seems like my dad is pretty sure of himself. Yesterday night I was down in my room, getting ready for some finals that are coming up and he comes into my room, lays a bunch of papers on the table and tells me to read them. Then goes on to tell me he knows someone at work who has a son that did steroids and now hes in the hospital on a liver dialysis machine because his liver is dead, well I'm pretty inclined to call BS on this whole story because he couldn't even give me the name of the guy lol.

But anyway, I tried to explain to him that if thats true then he was wreckless with his gear use, just as if someone drank 30 beers in a night for a couple months strait, obviously hes going to lose his liver, but that doesn't mean beer in general will kill you in any reasonable amount. He blew off that analogy, but I'd just like to know if killing your liver is even remotely possible without taking some unheard of dose like 300mg drol /day for a year or something like that. If he brings it up again I'm going to ask to meet this guy lol.
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 07-15-2004 at 11:23 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well itd take a while and be due to stupid use of aas as you stated

its possible if the above are followed

but i know loads of people who say similar **** to what u just described and if i was to say, sure but if u use them correctly its fine etc, they'd say thats bs so its better just to agree

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    how can the guy be on a KIDNEY machine if his LIVER is dead?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I haven't told anyone of my gear usage but seems like my dad is pretty sure of himself. Yesterday night I was down in my room, getting ready for some finals that are coming up and he comes into my room, lays a bunch of papers on the table and tells me to read them. Then goes on to tell me he knows someone at work who has a son that did steroids and now hes in the hospital on a kidney dialisis machine because his liver is dead, well I'm pretty inclined to call BS on this whole story because he couldn't even give me the name of the guy lol.

But anyway, I tried to explain to him that if thats true then he was wreckless with his gear use, just as if someone drank 30 beers in a night for a couple months strait, obviously hes going to lose his liver, but that doesn't mean beer in general will kill you in any reasonable amount. He blew off that analogy, but I'd just like to know if killing your liver is even remotely possible without taking some unheard of dose like 300mg drol /day for a year or something like that. If he brings it up again I'm going to ask to meet this guy lol.
    just remember he is your father first, and friend second, his story is probably bs, but he just wants you to be healthy, you could always deny it, and if he is a cool and underdstanding person, explain if you do it safe and in moderation there is little side affects and damage, but if he is going to toss you out of the house deny it, say you train hard, use protein and creatine, i dont think anyones father wants there kids using aas, he is just trying to scare you, jmo

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I was wondering that also...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    just remember he is your father first, and friend second, his story is probably bs, but he just wants you to be healthy, you could always deny it, and if he is a cool and underdstanding person, explain if you do it safe and in moderation there is little side affects and damage, but if he is going to toss you out of the house deny it, say you train hard, use protein and creatine, i dont think anyones father wants there kids using aas, he is just trying to scare you, jmo
    Very true I will probably do the same thing one day with my son, or try to educate him...

daos is offline Associate Member
    i dont think there has ever been a documented instance where a body builder has had any major complication directly related to the use of steroids . someone correct me if im wrong... when used correctly, the sides are dramatically reduced. its probably more harmful to eat McDonalds everyday for the rest of your life...

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    i dont think there has ever been a documented instance where a body builder has had any major complication directly related to the use of steroids. someone correct me if im wrong... when used correctly, the sides are dramatically reduced. its probably more harmful to eat McDonalds everyday for the rest of your life...
    to a parent, they think since it is illegal it is bad for you, there is no question that drinking and smoking are worse, and have many more sides than aas, but to people that are already against it, all they read, see, and believe are the horror stories, roid rage , stunted growth, and all the other bs, eating mcdonalds every day is probably worse for you, but not to dad

215 is offline Associate Member
    we all know how people react to the juice when they don't understand it becasuse i bet even most of u guys in ur lifes at one point thought steroids were bad for u and would make ur balls shrink but once eduacted on the subject things can be much emproved

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    he's you dad.. looking out for his son. Tells me he loves you lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    he's you dad.. looking out for his son. Tells me he loves you lol
    a little bird just came to my window and told me the same thing

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    a wicked a$$ hott chick came to my window and said the same thing to me too... I invited her in .. spiked her drink with some rupies... (cause Im sick) and well, we had a "good time"

ahhh the imagination.. sorta the whole premise of this thread.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    if you are doing drugs in his house, he has a right to know and hassle you...get an apartment with a friend and you wont have to deal with it anymore..

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    What? that pure stupitness. Give your dad this web site and educate him.
    Or say you know a guy that doing it and he fine. But whateve your lucky your father even cares. Some don't even give a crap.
    My advice denie it but say thanks for the advice.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    My question exactly.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member

BINGO - We have a winner!

dumblucky is offline Member
    just tell him that you are HIV positive and the doctor has you on steroids to keep you healthy ..
    he will prolly be so upset about the gay thing he will forget about the juice

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    rupies...

arent those the money things in zelda??/

"roofies" are the date rape thing

hey bros just got back from work, sorry i made a typo, i meant liver dialysis machine lol. I'll fix it

if this were true tho, wouldn't the guy have horrible liver pains and eventually start pissing blood before it was too late? i mean if you ignore that and keep on popping back drol or dbol then you dont deserve your liver...

He wouldn't toss me out, at least till after I'm finished university (that was our agreement, i finish post-seconday and i get a free place to live until i do)

But it would cause an arguement that I don't want to get into, I might be able to convince him over time that what I'm doing it safe at the doses I'm using, I'd just rather not go thru it ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    He wouldn't toss me out, at least till after I'm finished university (that was our agreement, i finish post-seconday and i get a free place to live until i do)

But it would cause an arguement that I don't want to get into, I might be able to convince him over time that what I'm doing it safe at the doses I'm using, I'd just rather not go thru it ya know?
    creatine, glutamine, and trib, just stick to your story, and find a good hiding place, if it was my dad, it would be a conversation that i would lose, so i wouldnt go there, and i got my own place, pretend like he is everyone else and deny it, jmo

Thread Information