fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Accutane in Canada

Can your regular doctor perscribe accutane or does it have to be through a dermatologist??? What do you say if the doctor says that the acne is not that bad and he doesn't want to perscribe accutane because of all the sides??? If he says that, I am going to buy it through my supplier anyway, and just ask him for monthly blood tests. What do you guys think????

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    acutane is really harsh, i use tetricyclene and my acne is very mild even when on a cycle. id give that a try first, and if ur acne does get bad from ur cycle, then u go to ur doctor and ask for it, but dont start it unless u need it.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    u can get accutane online at some places without a prescription if your doctor refuses to give it to you, accutane is supposed to do miracles with acne but man after reading the instructional leafelet and possible sides...i took the $hit back

Tetricilyn

doesnt do anything. I have already tried it. Same with the pan oxy soap and all the other stuff. The acne I am worried about is on my back and chest. Its not horrible but it really bothers me. Can't take my shirt off anywhere because of the embarassment.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    watch out on the acct. without seeing a doctor monthly. I am on it now and yes it does have harsh sides. I have to get blood work once a month. My lips are dry as **** and I have had a few nose bleeds. Also I have notice my mood has changed so i dropped down to 40mg vs. 80mg. Best thing, acne was gone in 2 weeks being on it.....if you can bare these sides. Go for it!

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Tell him you tried everything and you really want it to go away, tell him you read on accutane and youre ready to try it. thats what I told my derm. and he gave me some, works real good.

Bump

bump

Thread Information