bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member

Winstrol tabs or Injection?

I have the opportunity to get some winstrol zambon 50mg/ml vs. 25mg tabs. Im considering the tabs only because Im already doing ED injects of test p/tren . I know they are 17a type but im not on any orals now.(kicked with d-bol). Looking for possible more fat loss. Im 5'6" ,180lbs ,16%bf Was only considering 25mg ED. Most recommend 50mg ..It will be run my last 4 wks only. Im doing a split workout. Cardio/abs 5 days a wk in the am/empty stomach(MHR 65%) PM lifting. Diet intake only apprx. 2500kcal.Taking 10mg nolva & 25mg proviron ED. clomid/nolva pct. thoughts anyone? Primary goal is loss of stomach brown fat. Yes, I know cardio/diet here but basically need opinions on winny added to this cycle. Flame away
    Last edited by bluethunder; 07-16-2004 at 01:46 PM.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    winni wont make u lose fat it will harden u up though
    4 weeks at 25mg ed is waste bro u have to up it to at least 50mg ed for 5-6weeks to something out of it
    the prop and tren will also harden you up
    as for the fat loss get some clen bro it works wonders for most people

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    prop and tren should be fine,and it will make you hard, i would hold off on the winny

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I have always believed and been told that you can't inject water based with oil. Does anyone know why specifically? It would be great if you could just add the winny to your daily shot. I would skip the oral's if I could bring myself to do the extra shot. I think most will tell you to run the winny for more than 4 weeks.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are only doing 4 weeks of winny, IMO u should hit it up at 50mg/ed. it will work alot better for u.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I have always believed and been told that you can't inject water based with oil. Does anyone know why specifically? It would be great if you could just add the winny to your daily shot. I would skip the oral's if I could bring myself to do the extra shot. I think most will tell you to run the winny for more than 4 weeks.
    its okay to mix oil based and water based
    most people on here like to drink the out of shot glasses or they do jello shot with winni
    i am going to make winni brownies and eat ed

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    its okay to mix oil based and water based
    most people on here like to drink the out of shot glasses or they do jello shot with winni
    i am going to make winni brownies and eat ed
    MMMMMM winny brownies....snack of champions

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys, If I do it will be @50mg. Still undecided ,but leaning towards holding off as the test/tren is potent. By the way Im taking clen now(100mcg ED 2wks done Sunday. ECA stack inbetween

Thread Information