m16a2 is offline Senior Member

My feelings on var

This is my first time using var, except for 3 weeks while in army training, if that counts...

I have been on for about 4 weeks now. The dose ranged from 40mg to 60mg because I made an error in counting the days till PCT. Either way, I felt the var around week 2-3 of using it. The strength increases were great, I did not notice a single side either. However, the first time I used var, I was running alot and I felt a great deal of pain in my side/abdomen.

I think var is an incredible bridge, I started it wk 11-15 and yesterday was my last day, meaning tomorrow I start clomid and continue with nolva/ldex. I kept gaining strength the entire bridge period and I am very impressed with var and recommend it to anyone.

215 is offline Associate Member
    i'm gonna use it in my next cycle i haven't done it before and i also think it might be the only juice i would do without test.

I would recommend using it with test.

deathBYproxy is offline New Member
    could you be more spesific about your cycle, what exactly u where taking and what results you got out of that. What was your gains? your enthusiasm is gr8, i'm really interested...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    This is my first time using var, except for 3 weeks while in army training, if that counts...

I have been on for about 4 weeks now. The dose ranged from 40mg to 60mg because I made an error in counting the days till PCT. Either way, I felt the var around week 2-3 of using it. The strength increases were great, I did not notice a single side either. However, the first time I used var, I was running alot and I felt a great deal of pain in my side/abdomen.

I think var is an incredible bridge, I started it wk 11-15 and yesterday was my last day, meaning tomorrow I start clomid and continue with nolva/ldex. I kept gaining strength the entire bridge period and I am very impressed with var and recommend it to anyone.
    No grey area with this drug..either ppl love it or hate it.I've had the stuff staring at me for years,being I live with a female BBer.Never once did I have the desire to take it.It's tattoo'd in my head it's a female drug.But I do know guys who take it and love it,and others that think it's worthless for the high price you pay.Myself,I'd opt for Dbol ,halo or drols anyday over that....but I do have my predjudices against VAR as I stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    No grey area with this drug..either ppl love it or hate it.I've had the stuff staring at me for years,being I live with a female BBer.Never once did I have the desire to take it.It's tattoo'd in my head it's a female drug.But I do know guys who take it and love it,and others that think it's worthless for the high price you pay.Myself,I'd opt for Dbol,halo or drols anyday over that....but I do have my predjudices against VAR as I stated above.
    Hey brother, if it is staring at you too hard, I'll take care of it for you.

I agree with you though, love it or hate it. I havn't used dbols yet, and I doubt I will use them, since I would probably only combine dbol + deca . I will never use deca again because of the horrible shut down. Great stuff, but that shut down is hell!!! Definitely not worth it for me.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id like to try var, but for the price it's no way worth it

how much you running?

Bridging is bad for you!
    Don't do it unless you compete!

Results are also far better when doing "time off" then when bridging!

Remember everybody saying "Genetic Limit" and Einstein and me saying there is no such thing! (The person who would reach that; would probably die from the enormous stress on his Immunesystem!)
    I am not exaggerating If I say a 2000 lbs Bodybuilder
    (remember the obese 1200 lbs Woman) or more would be "genetically possible" if we look at bonedensity etc.

People are referring to a limit or plateau or what in sports is called "Hitting the wall" --> Even when using steroids the "new" plateau would be also not far from that (about 20-100 lbs depending on person, startweight and compounds used).

Now since HUGO, we have discovered the most important thing in growth!
    --> It isn't a magic peptide or growth factor
    (exactly why availability of IGF and HGH hasn't made a huge difference in treating obesity and musclewasting diseases)
    Also not a chemokine/cytokine
    (so a immunesystem response which if adminstered relieves the immunesystem leaving proteins and energy spared for musclebuilding e.g. Interleukine-15).
    And allthough you all have high hopes of a Myostatin-blocker, even that isn't the "magic solution".

NO! Like with everything in the body, everything is interlinked via Feedbacksystems etc. (most of these processes are still unknown) so changing one growth-factor is only effective until the weakest link in the change of processes BOTTLENECKS the whole! (why Hgh or IGF alone is far less effective then the two combined with steroids, proper nutrition and chemokines).

Now you are probably all wondering, then what is this "magic process" that is the most important factor for growth?:
    It is REST!!

And I mean not just Sleeping, but also relaxing and doing what you like while avoiding stress
    (which doctors are sure of plays the "Trigger-role" in most diseases).

Real-lifexample: My old Freefightteacher after years of Intense training was on a plateau and was only lowering his fatpercentage, but no "real gains", while after taking time off from training for the birth of his son (so rest-factor and joy without stress for those months) he came back to the gym and there now seems no end to his "growing" --> Mind you he is still 100% natural! (But is asking me for advice to begin with a cycle after a year or so!)

Also how many were "stuck" and after hitting the gym after a long nice vacation have made tremendous progress...

So when bridging you aren't allowing your body to rest, thus achive optimal results, secondly you're body on a cycle is working overtime and while you by bridging are always "on", you are not only not giving your body time to regenerate and repare tissues but also wearing your organs out and shortening telomere (the protein that can roughly indicate how "old" you could probably become) thus drastically shortening your natural life-expectancy!

This gives a lot of diseases and conditions in the long run and emotional waves in the shortrun (meaning people who bridge alot have also more moodswings then a pregant woman) also did I mention the inactivity of your Hypothalamus and Hypophyse meaning a great chance for impotence, and infertility.

Be smart! Don't bridge!

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 07-16-2004 at 07:18 AM.

I read your post again! -->
    Do you mean bridging as in between time between cycle and PCT
    (this isn't bridging since you still have steroids in your blood and are waiting for it too clear out of your system a bit before helping your body to return to Homeostasis)

Or bridging as in taking mild steroids between two cycles
    (this is the terrible one)?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to say Im no expert ,nor highly knowledgeable on AAS use. I get by tho. But I have to agree with Kingfo about bridging. Thats common sense most of us have it.. some don't.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i am getting ready to do a test prop and var cycle here very soon and i am anctious to try it out. yes it is very pricey and i hope it is well worth it. ill let you guy know something in about a month or so..

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I have to say Im no expert ,nor highly knowledgeable on AAS use. I get by tho. But I have to agree with Kingfo about bridging. Thats common sense most of us have it.. some don't.
    lol agreed, its not worth bridging, come off completely imo, and yea its common sense, but remember you see guys who are just 21 running cycles with grams per compound slin and so on...some guys just lack common sense

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    I read your post again! -->
    Do you mean bridging as in between time between cycle and PCT
    (this isn't bridging since you still have steroids in your blood and are waiting for it too clear out of your system a bit before helping your body to return to Homeostasis)

Or bridging as in taking mild steroids between two cycles
    (this is the terrible one)?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Ok, maybe my terminology is messed up. I have always referred to bridging as being the period between cycle and PCT. For example, taking prop after a long acting ester until PCT would be a bridge tactic. I used var until PCT. I have no intention of bridging BETWEEN cycles. That is fu*king stupid.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Bridging is commonly referred to for between cycles as to bridge the gap between cycles. I like Anavar too. Not much for size but the hardness in your muscle or my muscle is incredible. I have never felt anything like it.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    so - yer callin all us var users "girly men" huh ?

this i cannot forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    No grey area with this drug..either ppl love it or hate it.I've had the stuff staring at me for years,being I live with a female BBer.Never once did I have the desire to take it.It's tattoo'd in my head it's a female drug.But I do know guys who take it and love it,and others that think it's worthless for the high price you pay.Myself,I'd opt for Dbol,halo or drols anyday over that....but I do have my predjudices against VAR as I stated above.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Tprop/var cycle is the way to go!! I must admit tho, my libido has went down since i started the var (nothing serious, but im not a walking hard-on anymore). But the the quality gains are amazing... and i just started taking the var 2 weeks ago (i posted pics)

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

this i cannot forgive
    Them's Fighting words

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

this i cannot forgive

Thread Information