Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

If you could choose ONE other cycle with Sust 250...

I'm considering stacking only ONE other AS with my Sust 250 (10/1ml vials over 7 weeks). I'm looking to get cut, with least side effects (liver/gyno/acne). Please tell me your choice, at what dosage (for a newbie!), and when to inject. BTW, I only really want injectables (unless there are some "safer" orals out there). Thank you all for your input.
    big rush

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Eq, 400 mg/wk. shoot it T/Th, or twice a week. (You can shoot it once a week, it really doesn't matter, but shooting 1 ml is easier than 2-- or 3-- etc.)

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Working off coroners sound advice.....

primobolan 400 (opt for Turkey at this time, Spain fakes common)
    EQ 400
    winny zambons 50mg ED 6 weeks, plausible but losing 4 weeks of potential MEDS based on your criteria.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Re: If you could choose ONE other cycle with Sust 250...

Originally posted by Big Rush
    I'm considering stacking only ONE other AS with my Sust 250 (10/1ml vials over 7 weeks). I'm looking to get cut, with least side effects (liver/gyno/acne). Please tell me your choice, at what dosage (for a newbie!), and when to inject. BTW, I only really want injectables (unless there are some "safer" orals out there). Thank you all for your input.
    big rush
    Bro I'd go back to the drawing board on this one. Get more sus. Run it 500 at least 8 weeks (I personally like 10-12) . Deca at 300-400 along with the sus goes well for a first cycle.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    thanks for the advice mr. fina...but, at least for me, thats just too much for my first cycle.
    peace

dboone is offline New Member
    Sounds like you are making the same mistake I made on my first cycle. No offense, but I was all freaked out about "too much" "too long" etc. etc. Regardless of the dosage, I think all here will agree that you need a minimum of 8 weeks on extended ester tests like sust. My mistake. I ran out right when it started to kick in at week 6. I was really pissed. It starts to manifest a little at week 4 but you need several weeks more of it working full strength to fully appreciate what it can do!
    Second, I was certain that 500mg/wk was just too much for me. Well, I am a classic ectomorph, (hardgainer if you will) and felt certain that 250/wk would be fine, well, the result were there but slight, and all I could do was wish to God I had of listened to everyone that told me 250mg/wk was a waste of good gear. It is, imho.
    Do yourself a favor and extend the cycle and up the dosage! You won't get "too huge" and you will thanks me for it later!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally I would run the sust at 500mg for 8 weeks but if you are looking to cut why add a test? You could get cut using T3,Clen ,ECA,Winny,EQ and the list goes on.If you want to use the Sust put it with EQ you will gain some mass but the EQ will help solidfy the gains and then run winny at the end to help cut up.

Thread Information