Thread: clomid dosing

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

clomid dosing

I start clomid tomorrow, and since I have 60 for my PCT, I am deciding how to space them. I'm thinking 300, 100 for 20 days, and 50 for 14 days

Any suggestions? I know the standard 300/100/50 isn't enough recovery time for my body, so I always run clomid longer. I'm just not sure the best way to use 60 of them (along with nolva and ldex)

Also, is there any benefit to raising the nolva or ldex for PCT? Right now I am at 10mg/.25mg

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    I start clomid tomorrow, and since I have 60 for my PCT, I am deciding how to space them. I'm thinking 300, 100 for 20 days, and 50 for 14 days

Any suggestions? I know the standard 300/100/50 isn't enough recovery time for my body, so I always run clomid longer. I'm just not sure the best way to use 60 of them (along with nolva and ldex)

Also, is there any benefit to raising the nolva or ldex for PCT? Right now I am at 10mg/.25mg
    The way you have it layed out is fine..or you could go 300 day 1,then 100 for 27 days.
    I'd leave the l-dex at .25 mgs,but up the Nolv to 20 mgs at pct.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey

make sure to spread out the 300mg the first day. i took all 300 mg's at once the first time and my vision was so screwed up i was afriad to drive. there is apparently receptors for clomid in your retina. i stayed home instead and every time i jerked off it seemed like a gallon of jizz came out.

E.T.

Thread Information