bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

After my fina cycle is done....

SO, I'm on week 5 of my fina prop winny cycle, with 3 and a half more weeks to go! I'm hard, veiny, looking good, bad ass huge mofo (if not all that, I do look a lot better than before ).My question is how will I look after the cycle is done with proper pct? Sure I will lose some muscle, but will I lose my new hardness and veins? Or will I lose some water when i drop the prop so I will look even better although smaller?

Im on week 4 of pct and i still look the same. Just a little strengh decrease but im not gettin as much sleep as i need

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bor, prop doesnt retain much water

you should look much the same, what exactly are you running (doses/wks)? i might try prop/fina after my current cycle

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you won't be as hard or vascular.

whenever i finish running tren i want to cry because i know i won't be as hard as granite.

bor
    So unhcj is telling me one thing and daem another, I guess it depends on the person and proper pct!

Map200uk, definetly try it, throw some winstrol in there and you'll it!I'm doing 75mg fina EOD since it is my first fina cycle, and I am REALLY happy with the results!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    everything you are doing produces maintainable gains. If you want to stay hard, try taking some creatine during PCT. Arginine will help keep the veins poppin

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    everything you are doing produces maintainable gains. If you want to stay hard, try taking some creatine during PCT. Arginine will help keep the veins poppin
    i never said the gains weren't maintainable.

you can't honestly say that you will look the same ON as OFF the tren . i don't care who you are, the vascularity won't be as sharp and you won't be as hard.

creatine and arginine will NOT have the same effect on the body as tren will.

Eleven11 is offline New Member
    4wks from my tren /prop/masteron cycle. and still pretty hard, but not AS hard but I'm not as strict with my diet either. I'm using nolva 20mg ed and 100mg clomid. I did frontload the clomid, 300mg day 1. 150mg first ten days
    then 100mg thru day 28. As long as your diet and training stay the same then you'll keep most of your gains..........11

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, hence the word "help", I didn't say "do the same thing", that would be ridiculous. Arginine has a definite vein dialiting effect so it should "help"

bor
    Arginine is an amino acid?

Thread Information