stretch is offline New Member

confused: AS with test boosters

if AS stops natural test production and test boosters boost natural test. can you take a test booster while on AS or would it not do anything. if it doesn't should i take it while on clomid or after. i am just confused because i am done taking my last shot this week and i want something to help keep my gains. i want to try that paradeca & 1-test by VPX. has anyone tried it? please give me feedback.

stretch is offline New Member
    1 - 12 week ttokkyo decca 600mg
    1 - 7 week ttokkyo cyp peak of 800mg
    8 - 12 week 40mg danabol (blue hearts)
    14 - clomid 300mg day 1,100mg 10 days, 50mg for 10 days

height = 6'7"
    weight = 210
    bf% = unknown (very lean)

before this cycle i was 200 pounds got sick and also had a shoulder injury stayed out of the gym for a month and a half and then weighed at 193 pounds.

week 1 -7 didnt feel too anabolic . the cyp wasnt bunk gear for fact. it was the highest dosage of test i ever used and only gained about 8 pounds. always had great gains on dball it added another 10 pounds after week 12. this is my fourth cycle i have done. im on week 13 right now.

i see you mentioned winny as post cycle. is that alright to do before a 10 week cycle? should i use winny even though i am very lean?

i guess your right the logic thing to do is save your money for the real thing. i just want to know is there anything to take in between cycles to help you keep gaining.
    Last edited by stretch; 02-26-2002 at 04:11 PM.

Thread Information