Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ptbyjason Guest

Exclamation T-shirts, etc....simplified MUST REPLY IF INTERESTED

Ok, we are going to concentrate on one thing right now to make everything simple. The trip give away thing will be talked about at a later time. I'm sorry if you already replied, but I think this will make it easier for us. Please just reply again. If there is a question that it doesn't matter to you either way, let us know.

Answer the following questions. After we have a substantial amount of replys, we will vote on things if we need to.

1. If you are interested in a shirt, what size would you like and how many. (ex. 2 larges, 1 extra large)

2. Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know)

3. What colors would you want? (ex. white shirt, black writing/logo)

4. Do you want just the logo in my avatar or do you want Anabolicreview.com, AR, or Steroid .com?

5. Do you want some quote on it? If so, what would you recommend (be specific)? [Where's Ranger when we need him?]

6. Would you be interested in other items? If so, which one? (hat, towel, water bottle, straps, etc...)

This is new to us, so help us out if you want one. We need one main design, not a design for shirts, a different for a water bottle, etc. This simpler this is, the faster we can get it for everyone.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I hope this is the page stuck to the top of the page that you're talking about.

Anyway, a t-shirt or sweatshirt black with the AR logo on the back. And somekind of logo or saying on the front left (Maybe, PaPaPumP is a true Pimp..... do you think that would fly??? )

Anyway, i duno about saying on front, but i dont think i would wear anything that said "steroid " or "anabolic " on it. I wouldn't want to advertise my lil secret. That's between me and you guys.
    As far as different products, t's, sweatshirts, gym bags, dildo's, ass wipe....you make, PumP will buy .

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Re: T-shirts, etc....simplified MUST REPLY IF INTERESTED

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ptbyjason
    1. If you are interested in a shirt, what size would you like and how many. (ex. 2 larges, 1 extra large)

1 Large

Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know)

T-shirt

What colors would you want? (ex. white shirt, black writing/logo)

White w/black logo or black w/white logo

4. Do you want just the logo in my avatar or do you want Anabolicreview.com, AR, or Steroid.com?

logo and Anabolicreview.com

5. Do you want some quote on it? If so, what would you recommend (be specific)? [Where's Ranger when we need him?]

Lift until you puke!

6. Would you be interested in other items? If so, which one? (hat, towel, water bottle, straps, etc...)

studded cock ring maybe? j/k

ptbyjason Guest
    sp33dg33k, perfect bro....thanks

Thanks papapump, not as clean as sp33dg33k, but it works just as well. Thanks for replying.

KEEP 'EM COMING

landshark is offline Associate Member

DAMN IT!

I just replied to the other post, before I redad this! Wait a second...

landshark is offline Associate Member

Thats better...

Same color scheme as the logo...
    Dark blue t-shirt, Anabolic Review.com in yellow across the back, same format, with Anabolic in bolder letters across the first line, and Review.com slightly smaller underneath. On front, man in circle logo in white on chest on either right or left side...
    or the complete opposite, with the circle logo large in white on the back and...well figure it out.
    And when you do, I'll take 5!

1. 3 Large, 2 XL
    2. T-shirts
    3. Dark blue or Black
    4. No actual Steroid references, but to the general masses, I don't think Anabolic Review. com would raise to many eyebrows.
    5. Prefer no quotes, but if necessary, again nothing with a steroid reference
    6. Towels, gym bags definitely (good idea PP)

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    I'd take a black XL with the logo and anabolicreview.com. Cant think of a quote right now. I'd definetly prefer black over white, cause white shirts get messed up to easily.

steelblazin is offline Junior Member
    how about a maroon-like color with the AR guy in a silver mist kinda color for the front left chest area with anabloic review underneath. plain on the back. maybe the website on the edge of the sleeves in the same siver-mist color. just my opinion...oh yeah in a t-shirt. i would definitely take some.

x-larges!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

1XL

2. Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know)

T-shirt

White shirt with black or blue logo outline

4. Do you want just the logo in my avatar or do you want Anabolicreview.com, AR, or Steroid .com?

Logo on back and maybe AR on front... nothing about steriods ... I want to keep that low key

no

let's start with the t-shirts and take it from there.

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

here's mine...

black xl with logo on sternum and on back. as stated earlier. will buy 3...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't really care about the color scheme. i'm not really interested if it has anything about steroids written on it. i'm interested in both tank tops and tshirts, probably in x-large. i would also be interested in straps and a water bottle.

oh yeah, a quote would be cool. don't reall care what, just someting

elkins31 is offline Junior Member
    Tee Shirts

White w/ black logo

2 XL for me.

Black with white lettering would be killer too.

Expirament with the tees first and intro others later if there is a big enogh demand.

Great idea Jason!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

as long as the style is hot i'm in

if the design is phat and it's black or grey i'm in for:

1 medium sweatshirt
    1 medium t-shirt (it's NYC, everything has to be tight fitted,haha)
    and like 2-3 tanks just give me prices and i'll buy some for my boys too.i don't wear hats though,can't mes up the hair!!haha

if i'm not feeling the design i'll still buy something to hook you guys up and support the board.

as far as what it says: you can print STEROIDS right on it, fuck it i don't care, but anabolic review.com or something has to be on it or it's just some shirt w/ an avatar that no one will know what i means.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    This is a great idea...whatever you choose i'll buy....I like a soild yellow or white shirt with Anabolic review.com on the front with your avatar on the front and on the back right on the neck say...far beyond anabolic

PT:

I meant nothing negative towards my post. I'll go back and edit it if you want. I was subliminally telling you guys that i support this idea 110%, and i would buy something as silly as AR toilet paper, not that i literally wanted it. (But if you do, it better be as soft as Charmin Ultra)

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I hope this is the page stuck to the top of the page that you're talking about.

Anyway, a t-shirt or sweatshirt black with the AR logo on the back. And somekind of logo or saying on the front left (Maybe, PaPaPumP is a true Pimp..... do you think that would fly??? )

Anyway, i duno about saying on front, but i dont think i would wear anything that said "steroid " or "anabolic " on it. I wouldn't want to advertise my lil secret. That's between me and you guys.
    As far as different products, t's, sweatshirts, gym bags, dildo's, ass wipe....you make, PumP will buy .
    PaPa>*Dude you are F'ing hilarious.
    I think black/white shirts with the logo of your avatar Ptbyjason- would be dope. I'll take a couple..make Long and short sleeves...make sweatshirt as well. Don't put Steroid or anabolic maybe just AR on the front left side chest. Hey I was the one that told you that you should do this...how bout you sponser me with one? Haha - J/k I'd be happy to purchase a couple...

_SOLID

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Im definitely down for a tee and a tank. As far as color I don't care Black, Gray, White. Definitely XL for us big guys or even XX. The logo on the back and AR (and maybe a small logo) on the front but I'd go for "Anabolic Review" too.

ptbyjason Guest

Re: PT:

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I meant nothing negative towards my post. I'll go back and edit it if you want. I was subliminally telling you guys that i support this idea 110%, and i would buy something as silly as AR toilet paper, not that i literally wanted it. (But if you do, it better be as soft as Charmin Ultra)
    No apolgies man, I never took it that way. I was referring to the way he lined it up like he did. No need to edit, we are getting what we need. We will continue taking these ideas throught the weekend, come Monday Mugs and I will try to make some decisions in regards to these shirts.

Iwan2bsolid2, I gotta give you credit man, that was your idea. Unfortunately that credit is not to be used for purchases of shirts.

Psycoswole is offline Member

2 xxxxxxxlarge, i dont want to wash it and have it look like a shirt i bought in jr high
    2 tank tops also superxxxxl
    (May Vary depending on how much you guys charge for them)

Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know)

T-shirt and tank tops!

What colors would you want? (ex. white shirt, black writing/logo)

White w logo and Black w logo blue with a white logo was a good idea too

just the logo

i dont know maybe something like BodyBuilding Science or The Science of Bodybuilding, might be lame though

Of course man, you got to coooordinate coooordinate, throw in a hat and dont make them the cheap kind either, get the pro backs with the elastic band. Make the hat white with the logo on the front and a small logo on the back. And please dont make the shirts cheap either, get the longer lasting fabric.

4plates is offline Banned
    1. If you are interested in a shirt, what size would you like and how many. 1sweatshirt+1 tanktop both large

2. Would you prefer T-shirts or tanks tops? (if you want one of each, let us know) one of each size large

3. What colors would you want? (ex. white shirt, black writing/logo) black shirt white letters

just logo

i like petes saying best " its not the type of car you drive its the size of the arm hanging out the window"
    6. Would you be interested in other items? If so, which one? (hat, towel, water bottle, straps, etc...) hats,towel maybe bandanas

bigtraps is offline Member

Thumbs up

1. I would take one T-shirt and one Tank,
    2. Both black, extra large, with your avatar in white letering.
    3. not interested w/ anything that has steriod or anabolic on it.
    4. towls, and water bottle would be cool also.
    Great Job ptbyjason! !

The Iron Game Guest
    its just me but I will never be seen dead in a shirt that in anyway would lead to an inference that I am a user

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    its just me but I will never be seen dead in a shirt that in anyway would lead to an inference that I am a user
    For Real!! My vote against any steroid , anabolic etc on the shirts

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Cool, But do any of you guys smoke weed? Have you ever worn a pot leaf tee?

bass

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Originally posted by ptbyjason

2 x extra large, 1 x medium

One of each

White T, Black tank

Loga - YES Anabolic or steroid...naw....I don't think so. AR...maybe

Ball cap, if they're nice ( I don't want those hats that are half plastic mesh and half foam!!

justalilguy is offline New Member
    def would be interested in a tee and tank and if possible some sleevless shirts. theyr the shit. as for color i dont care size would be a large and absolutley NO references to gear anabolic rev is aight, and def inatley towels and a big vibrating cock so pepole who wear very tight shirts can have some fun.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by basskiller
    Cool, But do any of you guys smoke weed? Have you ever worn a pot leaf tee?

bass
    on a daily basis and no, never have worn one of those t's

Bah! I knew it IG haha. Yea im a daily smoker and ive never worn a Leaf T-shirt, unless i feel like being searched by every Vegas Metro cop that sees me

WannaBeBuff is offline Junior Member
    Merchandise is a great idea. T-shirts, sweat-shirts, sleeveless shirts, tanks, towels. All great ideas. Colors black with red lettering, white with black letting. Avatar on the front and the anabolic review symbol(man posing) on the back, or vice versa, man symbol on front and avatar on back. Start making something, I'll buy.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    1 How Big is the US large? normally the US large us Brits use as 5 berth tents - what the hell I,ll take 1 lg and 1 med just in case

2 T-shirt

3 Any colour as long as it is not Barbie pink

4 Logo only no reference to AAS at all

5 "When I grow up I want to be a Bodybuilder" j/k Probably be cheaper if no logo is on them and that could be added when the demand is greater

6 Towel water bottle boxers socks vests sweatshirts ties whatever you can think of

Hope that helps bro

I like "the arm out of the window" and "lift until you puke"

but come on guys, give "PaPa=PimPa" a chance. You'll be the coolest guy/girl in the gym!!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I WANT A SHIT DON"T CARE WHAT COLOR, a tank would be good though.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    tank with "primo...it does a body good" just for me...thanks
    What happens here, stays here

KeyMastur is offline VET

1 - 2 maybe - (1 XL, 1 L). Depends on the t-shirt brand. I want something to fit sorta tight, but not to look like my little brothers t-shirt.

2. Definitely t-shirt for me.

3. Maybe a darker gray with white writing

4. I like just the logo up top - that would look tight as hell on a dark gray or even black t-shirt. I think put the logo on the back of the t-shirt by itself, with maybe a quote beneath it. If anything goes on the front, I think it should be small and centered. I don't really like tees that have the same logo on the front left tit - kinda stupid.

5. Quote - how's about "Body by KeyMastur" sound??? Don't want anything that refers to Anabolics or Steroids . Can't let people know that I'm on the sauce or I'll get a bad rep around town.

6. Would you be interested in other items? Boxers - definitely boxers. Hah. Maybe a lunchbox so I can take it to school? Can you get a branding iron to look like that logo so we can all tattoo ourselves with it?

PS - I saw a webpage that some guy had designed that had a Ttokkyo label on the back of it and then read Body by Ttokkyo below it. It was pretty tight, except I didn't like what was on teh front. Wish I still had the address. If anyone has it - PM me with the web addy.
    [/QUOTE]

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by steelblazin
    how about a maroon-like color with the AR guy in a silver mist kinda color for the front left chest area with anabloic review underneath. plain on the back. maybe the website on the edge of the sleeves in the same siver-mist color. just my opinion...oh yeah in a t-shirt. i would definitely take some.

x-larges!!!
    What the hell is "silver mist"? I assume that is to be prnounced with a lisp?

Re: Re: T-shirts, etc....simplified MUST REPLY IF INTERESTED

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    \

PS - I saw a webpage that some guy had designed that had a Ttokkyo label on the back of it and then read Body by Ttokkyo below it. It was pretty tight, except I didn't like what was on teh front. Wish I still had the address. If anyone has it - PM me with the web addy.
    [/QUOTE]

The guy's name that made the "BBoddy by TTokkyo" T's handle is "Macgillicuti" . He posts over at bolex, check it out, he still has some left, last time i checked. It's definately a bad ass shirt, but WILL NOT compare to the AR shirts.

I like the idea of the LOGO on the back, and something in the front centered , not on the left booby like my man key said.

By the way key, how'd you ever come up with the name keymastur??

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    IG and Psyco
    Really, I remember many moons ago, when we would break out the 3ft bong, do some christmas tree, and get away with wearing those shirts without a single problem.
    Shit for awhile there, we could wear them to school.... that was a brief fleeting moment!

Don't bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me!

bass

vinh is offline Junior Member
    Hey ptbyjason

I would love shirts... make sure they can be ordered to australia too and cheap so i can afford it (student on a tight budget)

not to sure about my sizes yet but i would like 2 of them or maybe even 3

i want t-shirts

white,blue or black shirt

the logo in your advatar but i would really like a 3d wireframe pic of the above body and maybe on the bottom steriod.com

yeah towel

thats what i think

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    Jason,I think your idea is a great one.if it was up to me I'd go for a t-shirt,black w/white logo,white w/black logo,or even red w/white logo,logo being avatar,printed in the center of shirt maybe in an oval shape or just smaller font.and like someone else mentioned, on the back of the shirt,have the word anabolic bigger,with dot com underneath,I wouldnt wear something that would straightout mention roids,but the word anabolic inst that obvious Idont think..also,if you were gonna have a signature or slgan,how bout my signature"PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY"OR "OBSESSION IS A TERM THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"OR "BAD GENETICS IS AN EXCUSE THE LAZY USE FOR BEING OUT OF SHAPE" that'd be pretty dope..tanktops would be cool as well,or a hoody(hooded sweatshirt).I'd buy 2 larges,2 xl's.I'll support it anway,but those are just suggestions..let me know where to send the cash and I'll take 4..see ya.....

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY!!

THIS IS A GOOD STATEMENT, PERFECT FOR A SIGNATURE!

SOLID

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information