This will be my fourth cycle and was think of runnin:

Week1-15 Test Enanthate 750mg (mon&thurs)375mg on those days
    1-14 Eq 500 mg (mon&thurs)250 on those days

2-14 fina 75mg ed or 100mg ed?
    1.25mg Fermera eod
    20mg novla ed
    HCG ? (Not too sure on how to run this)

My last cycle was prop/winny/tren 4 12 weeks at Prop 100mg ed1-13
    tren 75 mg ed 1-8 nad winny 50mg ed 7-13.

Thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by IronPumper80; 07-16-2004 at 10:50 AM.

13-15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

I would go with Ldex because according to a post by Pheedno, tamoxifen causes an induction of letrozole -metabolizing enzymes, which effectively lowers the blood concentration levels of letro 35-45%. There is no such reaction with Ldex.

Fina should go in the beginning IMO because its users tend to have their HTPA crash hard. My line of reasoning here is that your body will have more time to adjust to not having any Tren ; however, you can extend this to wk12 if it suits you.

Because your HTPA will be crushed from fina and EQ, you want to run Prop the last three weeks so you can start PCT 3 days after last shot and risk no loss in gains by waiting 2 weeks to start. I personally am going to ramp my prop from 75ED to 100mg ED on from wk13-14 by increasing 5mg everday (some bros may disagree; however, taking 100mg the first day while Test E esters are trying to clear would cause a sharper peak in Test blood plasma concentrations JMHO). You can also run Prop wk1-4 to kickstart cycle, not really necessary, but I am going to do it.

As for HCG . There are mixed reviews on it. Some guys say not to take unless your cycle is 16+ weeks. I am going to run Trib throughout my similar cycle and I think my boys will keep up to par. However, it is a harsh cycle, so if you decide to run HCG, run it at 500iu every Sat and Sun til completion (Not during PCT). Others say 500iu E4D but Ill stick with how Swale, Einy, and Pheedno run it. If you choose to run prop, stop HCG 1 week before last prop shot becaue HCG has, if I remember right, a half life of 5days

Edit: Found it, HCG peaks 2 and 5 days after injection
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-16-2004 at 12:52 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    13-15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED
    Pct timing is off the way you wrote that.Eq takes 3 weeks to clear,so according to the way that cycle is written,you'd need to run the prop 1 week longer.

Also,EQ is probably one of the most mild injectables as far as HPTA goes.Not sure where you got that info from.

And as far as the study Pheedno put up,it pertained to women with cancer.And lipid levels rose very little over a 16 week period..so I'd go with fenara to stay nice and dry.
    Last edited by Da Bull; 07-16-2004 at 12:51 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    13-15 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 15 Arimadex .25mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

I would go with Ldex because according to a post by Pheedno, tamoxifen causes an induction of letrozole -metabolizing enzymes, which effectively lowers the blood concentration levels of letro 35-45%. There is no such reaction with Ldex.

Fina should go in the beginning IMO because its users tend to have their HTPA crash hard. My line of reasoning here is that your body will have more time to adjust to not having any Tren ; however, you can extend this to wk12 if it suits you.

Because your HTPA will be crushed from fina and EQ, you want to run Prop the last three weeks so you can start PCT 3 days after last shot and risk no loss in gains by waiting 2 weeks to start. I personally am going to ramp my prop from 75ED to 100mg ED on from wk13-14 by increasing 5mg everday (some bros may disagree; however, taking 100mg the first day while Test E esters are trying to clear would cause a sharper peak in Test blood plasma concentrations JMHO). You can also run Prop wk1-4 to kickstart cycle, not really necessary, but I am going to do it.

As for HCG. There are mixed reviews on it. Some guys say not to take unless your cycle is 16+ weeks. I am going to run Trib throughout my similar cycle and I think my boys will keep up to par. However, it is a harsh cycle, so if you decide to run HCG, run it at 500iu every Sat and Sun til completion (Not during PCT). Others say 500iu E4D but Ill stick with how Swale, Einy, and Pheedno run it. If you choose to run prop, stop HCG 1 week before last prop shot becaue it has, if I remember right, a half life of 5days
    Nicely put BeefCakeStew. Thorough and detailed. I too front load and front end load my cycles with prop at 100mg ed both at the beginning and end of the cycle. Depending on how much test I'm using, I usually like to go a bit higher on the prop at the end of the cycle just because I've had the same amount of test in me for 3 months or so and now my levels are starting to decline so with the little bit of extra prop I take in EW it's like an extra boost and I still make gains all the way to PCT. If I was taking 700mg test enth EW I'd take 125mg test prop ed at the end of the cycle to give me 875mg of test EW during the end of the cycle when the enth ester is leaving my system.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Also,EQ is probably one of the most mild injectables as far as HPTA goes.Not sure where you got that info from.

And as far as the study Pheedno put up,it pertained to women with cancer.And lipid levels rose very little over a 16 week period..so I'd go with fenara to stay nice and dry.
    I see what you are saying. Maybe it was because I had this thread in the back of my mind from the other day.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=EQ+htpa

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Pct timing is off the way you wrote that.Eq takes 3 weeks to clear,so according to the way that cycle is written,you'd need to run the prop 1 week longer.
    takes 21 days, right? So all of 13, all of 14, and all of 15 would be 21 days.
    Thats what I was thinking. let me know what you think

takes 21 days, right? So all of 13, all of 14, and all of 15 would be 21 days.
    Thats what I was thinking. let me know what you think
    I understand what you're saying..but there seems to be confusion on this board when a person writes wk 15...do that mean stop at week 15 or end at week 15..se what I'm getting at?Wasn't flaming,just sort of asking which way you wrote it.

Thread Information