stitch1967 is offline Member

10% Test Cream...useful in or out of cycle?

i ended up with a 60 gram tube of 10% test cream. It says that 1 inch = 100mg and to apply 1-2 inch per day. (So since it's 10% cream..I'm guessing that's 10-20mg per day?)

Does anyone know anything about this stuff? Can it be used in cycle, as a bridge, or during PCT? Or as a pick me up between shots?

I have it and just wanted to know if anyone has any cool info on the way it can used utilized.

Oh BTW, I'm on wk 5 of a Test E only cycle.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i personally don't know jack **** about topical test treatments. but my guess is that it doesn't ****in work

Wait a minute it says that it is 60 grams (60,000mg) @ 10% = 6000mg of test. So that means 1 inch is actually 100mg of test.

That's a lot of Test for a Doc to prescribe! Isn't it? Usually they limit Test E and Cyp to 100mg per week. Anyone know why?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i was given the gel by my doc. it is horrible. it causes a rash at the site u rub it on at. and it has a horrible transfer availabllity ( cant think of the other words to say it) of my 50mg packet only 5 mg got inot the blood stream. not worth it

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Wait a minute it says that it is 60 grams (60,000mg) @ 10% = 6000mg of test. So that means 1 inch is actually 100mg of test.

That's a lot of Test for a Doc to prescribe! Isn't it? Usually they limit Test E and Cyp to 100mg per week. Anyone know why?

well i use it as a lube! it works fine... esp if my hands are dry

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yeah i was given the gel by my doc. it is horrible. it causes a rash at the site u rub it on at. and it has a horrible transfer availabllity ( cant think of the other words to say it) of my 50mg packet only 5 mg got inot the blood stream. not worth it
    That's why the high dosage per day.

But still I have it....why not use it?

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    well i use it as a lube! it works fine... esp if my hands are dry

I might save it just for that purpose. I wonder if my wife will let me use it instead of ky??

only one way to find out. haha. only one thing to worry about. she absorbs the test and then her ponanny/anus get exceptionally strong and cuts your willy offw hie its in her.

only one way to find out. haha. only one thing to worry about. she absorbs the test and then her ponanny/anus get exceptionally strong and cuts your willy offw hie its in her.

yeah but it'd be good right until it got cut off, wouldn't it

The best thing to do is find out the most information you can from the manufacturers website or from any other online source. Determine its absorbtion, how use it is prescribed to the average user, and also determine its half life. Once you have figured out those things, then you can determine how to use it. I imagine it has a very short half life because it needs to be applied 2xED. If it does have a very short half life, I dont see why it couldn't be used as a bridge to PCT.

What is the Brand and the Name of test cream?

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I would be worried about the absorbtion rate of the gel
    dont think it would help much.

all transdermals have horrible absorbion rates.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    The best thing to do is find out the most information you can from the manufacturers website or from any other online source. Determine its absorbtion, how use it is prescribed to the average user, and also determine its half life. Once you have figured out those things, then you can determine how to use it. I imagine it has a very short half life because it needs to be applied 2xED. If it does have a very short half life, I dont see why it couldn't be used as a bridge to PCT.

What is the Brand and the Name of test cream?

That was my thinking exactly.
    It does not have a brand name, it's a generic. But I know the pharma it came from and can probably at least the half life info.

What half life range would be acceptable for a bridge test?

all transdermals have horrible absorbion rates.
    I understand it's not optimal, but since I have it....will it do more harm than good to use it at some point during my cycle?

i wouldnt say it would do more harm then good i just see no point in using it anywhere in your cycle. not strong enough IMO

i wouldnt say it would do more harm then good i just see no point in using it anywhere in your cycle. not strong enough IMO
    point taken

I almost agree with you WR. However, why not use it as bridge for PCT. You know, like 10mg of dbol is used a day right up til PCT.

I mean, the cream is used for HRT for the average Joe that doesnt have a functioning Test factory in his balls (so a Free-Test delivery of about 10-15mg ED). As you said, its absorbtion and delivery does not make it a good idea for muscle growth; however, if it has an active half life of 1-2days you should be able to use it until a day or two before PCT and avoid the risk of crash or catabolism--especially if your going with long esters like Cyp or the Decanoate in Sus. I dont recommend anyone buy it for that purpose, but if is laying around the house and can be used for some purpose then why trash it?

Just looking for some insight. As always, I respect your opinion WR. Afterall, It was you who gave the idea to run all orals with no test...hahaha...jk

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    I almost agree with you WR. However, why not use it as bridge for PCT. You know, like 10mg of dbol is used a day right up til PCT.

I mean, the cream is used for HRT for the average Joe that doesnt have a functioning Test factory in his balls (so a Free-Test delivery of about 10-15mg ED). As you said, its absorbtion and delivery does not make it a good idea for muscle growth; however, if it has an active half life of 1-2days you should be able to use it until a day or two before PCT and avoid the risk of crash or catabolism--especially if your going with long esters like Cyp or the Decanoate in Sus. I dont recommend anyone buy it for that purpose, but if is laying around the house and can be used for some purpose then why trash it?

Just looking for some insight. As always, I respect your opinion WR. Afterall, It was you who gave the idea to run all orals with no test...hahaha...jk

haha i was like WHAT but then i saw the j/k. i see what u are saying also, but if im not mistaken alot of gels/creams are long acting esters.i mean u could just trhow it in to get a few extra mg of test a week, but if it was me i wouldnt do it cause i used the gel and stuff and it gave a nasty ass rash.

I'll check with the pharm and see what the half life is.

If it's a short ester, I should be able to rub some on and see if I get any positive results from it as a bridge AND if it does cause a rash.

Dammmm, Now I want to try some NOW before I go to the gym this evening and see if it works.

I'm calling the pharm now....

I'll get back with ya

StevePJC is offline Member
    I was perscribed a compunding cream last year when my testosterone was 146. Now it's 127. Nevertheless. It's 200mg/ml and when I use it, it works GREAT! As much as 70% is sunk in if I leave it be for 30 minutes or so afterwards before going about my normal day. For someone with low test numbers it was a Godsend. Wish I could take it now. Trying to get my boys to put out some quality swimmers.

haha i was like WHAT but then i saw the j/k. i see what u are saying also, but if im not mistaken alot of gels/creams are long acting esters.i mean u could just trhow it in to get a few extra mg of test a week, but if it was me i wouldnt do it cause i used the gel and stuff and it gave a nasty ass rash.
    Yeah I guess in the end it all depends on the half-life and whether or not your willing to subject yourself to the rashes and annoyance of having to put the stuff on during the bridge. Its not a good recommendation for on cycle at all--agree with you there. It would be easier to just up the doses on IM injections.

edit: in Italics
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-21-2004 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    As much as 70% is sunk in if I leave it be for 30 minutes or so afterwards before going about my normal day.
    So you don't rub it in like a lotion or what do you mean, just don't get dressed?

BTW...thanx for the info

StevePJC is offline Member
    No you rub it in on your bicep, or trap, or shoulder. Somewhere where it's most muscular. Try not to let clothes touch it. Leave it sit for 30 minutes or so and then it dries and you can go about your day. Sex and appetite was never better when I was using the stuff. Still have four tubes left and hope to use it again one day. Even though it does have an expiration the pharmasist (sp) assures the mixture will last a great deal after the printed expiration. I know while I was on it my test levels went as high as 620. Not steroid levels but FAR better than 146.

My stuff is called Testosterone Carbopol.

Thread Information