Thread: 2nd cycle ?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

2nd cycle ?

I am 3 weeks out of pct from my last cycle and I am planning my next cycle which will start november 1. (I wish i could start now though!) First cycle was test/eq for 12 weeks. Here's what I have planned....

wk 1-12 Test Prop 75mg ED
    wk 7-12 Winny 50mg ED (Homebrew)

-500mcg B-12 ED
    -clomid/nolva 3 days after last injection
    -have nolva on hand (didnt get any signs of gyno or water retention last cycle)

I will be using SL gear and I will cut the prop with 500mcg (1/2 ml) of B-12 and sterile oil to reduce the pain. *Question is how much sterile oil should I use with each shot 1/2 ml?

I will rotate injections between right and left quad, left and right butt cheek, and not too sure where else. *What do you suggest? I did inject B-12 into my chest, that was kinda fun.

Do ya'll have any other ideas for my next cycle.

Wt: 223 lbs
    Ht: 6'3
    BF: 11-12%
    Last edited by Consistency; 02-10-2005 at 09:51 AM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    whatd u mean i just said what u are gonna cut the prop with then asked how much to cut it with?!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I am 3 weeks out of pct from my last cycle and I am planning my next cycle which will start november 1. (I wish i could start now though!) First cycle was test/eq for 12 weeks. Here's what I have planned....

wk 1-12 Test Prop 75mg ED
    wk 7-12 Winny 50mg ED (Homebrew)

-500mcg B-12 ED
    -clomid/nolva 3 days after last injection
    -have nolva on hand (didnt get any signs of gyno or water retention last cycle)

I will be using SL gear and I will cut the prop with 500mcg (1/2 ml) of B-12 and sterile oil to reduce the pain. *Question is how much sterile oil should I use with each shot 1/2 ml?

Do ya'll have any other ideas for my next cycle.

Wt: 223 lbs
    Ht: 6'3
    BF: 11-12%
    Nice,simple second cycle.I assume the winny is oral.IMO,you'll be fine just cutting the prop with b-12.I wouldn'tb use the oil,but if you have your mind made up,then use a 1/4 cc to the prop/b-12 mixture.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Nice,simple second cycle.I assume the winny is oral.IMO,you'll be fine just cutting the prop with b-12.I wouldn'tb use the oil,but if you have your mind made up,then use a 1/4 cc to the prop/b-12 mixture.
    I used this prop for the first 4 weeks of my first cycle and it was very painful (walked with a limp). So you think the B-12 will be enough? Any risk or side effects with the sterile oil? Thanks

I used this prop for the first 4 weeks of my first cycle and it was very painful (walked with a limp). So you think the B-12 will be enough? Any risk or side effects with the sterile oil? Thanks
    No risk or anything using the sterile oil.I just don't care to put any more oil in my body than needed.Try it the first day or so with the b-12,if you're sore,add some sterile oil in the mix for the next shot.The most I would use is a 1/2 cc.I try to avoid prop in my legs.I prefer to hit the delts,pecs..places that don't effect my daily life should I get some soreness.

thanks DB... anyone else on any opinions?

no one????!

no one????!
    LOL...don't be upset bro....it's a nice simple cycle that you planned out well.basically all you can say is good luck.

Thread Information