LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Can I extend my 1st cycle to 13 weeks?

My first cycle consists of Cyp and EQ.

I just finished my 12th week and I feel like extending it one additional week, to make it 13..

Will one extra week make it harder on PCT you think or is it ok?

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    My first cycle consists of Cyp and EQ.

I just finished my 12th week and I feel like extending it one additional week, to make it 13..

Will one extra week make it harder on PCT you think or is it ok?
    Did you run the test one week longer than the EQ? if not then this a good week to run the test alone and start PCT 2 weeks later.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree wit MBIMT you should run the test one week longer. So if you finished up the Eq and the Cyp at the same time then deff. extend the Cyp another week.

I stopped the EQ (ran out of it ) at wk 11 so yeah, I'm already running the test longer so the esters are covered.

I'm just worried because I never see anyone go past 10-12 weeks on first cycles...am I asking for trouble if I run 13? (I have about 500mg of sweet cypionate remaining..I would hate to see it go to waste!!)

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    I stopped the EQ (ran out of it ) at wk 11 so yeah, I'm already running the test longer so the esters are covered.

I'm just worried because I never see anyone go past 10-12 weeks on first cycles...am I asking for trouble if I run 13? (I have about 500mg of sweet cypionate remaining..I would hate to see it go to waste!!)
    i say sure another week of test is cool then hit PCT in 2 weeks. IMO its not gonna make or break your cycle or your PCT.

But thats one more week you'll need to take off before your next cycle if you're gonna follow the time on (including PCT) = time off rule

Quote Originally Posted by MyBodyIsMyTemple
    i say sure another week of test is cool then hit PCT in 2 weeks. IMO its not gonna make or break your cycle or your PCT.

But thats one more week you'll need to take off before your next cycle if you're gonna follow the time on (including PCT) = time off rule
    Cool, thanks for the input.

Btw, do you feel like you become less responsive to the test at the end of your cycles?

I've been at the same weight for the past couple weeks and my strength hasn't really increased - I'm almost 99% sure it's because I have to increase my calories even higher but could you confirm it? (Does your body get accustomed to the test after long enough and you have to up the dosage?)

Thread Information