Musa is offline Associate Member

Unhappy My doc's opinion on roids !!!

Hi , I went to the Doc today , I got hurt in the car accident.....At the end of all , MRI , X RAYS, he said it was just the muscle . He was pretty cool , so I asked him if taking steroids would help my muscles recover....He said that he did not have anything against them , he told me the story , you will get bigger, stronger , feel better.......
    But he said that the worst thing is damage to the kidney....He said that some people he treats , have been using steroids and that a lot of them have kidney failure.....
    What do you guys think about this ??????

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i have heard of it, but i think it is people who abuse them and dont know anything about them. you have to drink a lot of water and take milk thisle and cranberry pills (in my opinion). and i think people with kidney failure are the ones taking 50 androl 50 a day

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    Not that I don't care if it hurts my kidneys or not, but just cause a Doc syas something isn't gonna make me stop. But what he is saying is probably true. But still not gonna stop.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    Not that I don't care if it hurts my kidneys or not, but just cause a Doc syas something isn't gonna make me stop. But what he is saying is probably true. But still not gonna stop.

I agree with you , I was just wondering , if you guys know how bad is actually for your kidney.....

docs dont know everything. when i worked in GNC one came in and said he has a personal trainer that has been in many magazines and he says that protein will destroy your liver and kill you, he was pretty dumb i would say

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    I agree with you , I was just wondering , if you guys know how bad is actually for your kidney.....
    Really depends on what your taking

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    17 aa are the hardest

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Some steroids are more toxic on the kidneys then others. Cran extract should work fine

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Hi , I went to the Doc today , I got hurt in the car accident.....At the end of all , MRI , X RAYS, he said it was just the muscle . He was pretty cool , so I asked him if taking steroids would help my muscles recover....He said that he did not have anything against them , he told me the story , you will get bigger, stronger , feel better.......
    But he said that the worst thing is damage to the kidney....He said that some people he treats , have been using steroids and that a lot of them have kidney failure.....
    What do you guys think about this ??????
    sounds like he is a doc who sees sick people...

or

an all oral cycle users looking for help.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

John88Test is offline Member
    kidney failure....very interesting...that wouldnt be too cool...

i know a guy who was competing and using a ton of stuff, and his feet started to get swolen, he went to the doctor and he said his kidneys looked horrible, he almost had to go on dialysis, which is a death sentance

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    When I told my Dr. I was on a cycle, He had to look up each compound I was taking in his Palm Pilot database. All he did was read all the negative stuff. He was clueless. I have to explain how to give me HRT shots. Now, several months later, he laughs because I know more than he does. He now is referring me to an endo. He says he can't take me anymore...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    where can u get that cranberry extract? GNC?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    He now is referring me to an endo. He says he can't take me anymore...
    Endo?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Endocrinologist.

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    Endo?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Endocrinologist.
    yo chica

how come you have a signature line ? or are you just pasting that in manulally every time you post?

what the hell is an endocrynologist, im going to yahoo! it

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I never had problems with my health. Insted of problems I'm getting bigger, stronger and more healthy. I'm doing blood check before and after cycle. I have my physical 2 times per year. I tell nothing about roids to my doc. I'm playing a role of stupid man who care about health:-)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    17 aa are the hardest
    True, but it depends of ammount of stuff. Dbol 25 ED for 4 weeks will do nothing with kidney. But if dumb ass will have 100 or even 150 ED for 8 weeks, than yes, he will have a lot of problems.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    yo chica

how come you have a signature line ? or are you just pasting that in manulally every time you post?
    Mods and vets are still allowed to have them...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I hope he is wrong because if you havent seen my thread, I started peeing blood and having back pain this week. I am waiting to hear back about my lab test results.

Latimus is offline Banned
    if damage to kidney is the worst that happens...then ill take it...i mean kidneys are a lot easier to get...and they are the hardest to abuse

if i had a kidney infetion i bet i could get one of my friends pretty easy....liver, heart in relation however...another story

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    When I told my Dr. I was on a cycle, He had to look up each compound I was taking in his Palm Pilot database. All he did was read all the negative stuff. He was clueless. I have to explain how to give me HRT shots. Now, several months later, he laughs because I know more than he does. He now is referring me to an endo. He says he can't take me anymore...
    After several months on HRT, you are probably more dependant on staying on it then you might think so I dont think the endo will throw you out of the program but you gotta watch, if your cholesterol, and other things are thru the roof, I believe the FDA requires them to take you off, so if you are supplementing your HRT with additional black market items, it might make them think HRT alone is too rough for you. I would down cycle before running to the endo.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I'm doing blood check before and after cycle.
    what blood work do you do, how do you ask them to do it. what im trying to say is when you go to your doctor to get blood work what do you tell him your getting it for?

I'm telling him that I used pro-hormones, protein & etc, and I want to check my blood and my health. Here is list of hormones from my last blood work :
    Testosterone , Free testosterone, IGF-1, Estradiol, DHEA, T4, T3, TSH,
    LDL , HDL, Triglycerides, C-reactive protein, Homocysteine,
    GGT, SGOT, SGPT, PSA, Creatinine, BUN, Creatinine.
    My insurance covering everything so far:-)

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Kidney

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    docs dont know everything. when i worked in GNC one came in and said he has a personal trainer that has been in many magazines and he says that protein will destroy your liver and kill you, he was pretty dumb i would say

I am a lab tech and I work in a lab that deals with people with kidney failure. A lot of protein can cause damage to the kidneys. Protein is a large molecule. Your kidneys are like a strainer and forcing protein through it in high rates can cause some damage. That is why it is very important to drink a lot of water when taking in protein in large quantities. As far as kidney damage and AS are concerned, a lot depends on what you are taking, how much of it you are taking and how long you are taking it. Without this information, I do not have a clear picture to comment. There is a difference in taking anabol 50 and anavar and a big difference in taking it for 3 weeks and 3 months.

Thread Information