Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

should i start seeing results in week 4?

Hey guys .. im currently on a mild cycle of sust 250 and eq 200 mg / wk.. im approaching the start of my 4th week, should i start noticing results along with my diet and hard work? thanks alot

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    when are u injecting the sus, and how much u using?

But yes u should be seeing something by now. imo

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ru just injecting 250 mg of sust and 200 eq every week ?u should be noticing a little something by now ,although even for first cycle thats a bit on the low side eq is pretty weak and the sust ,u loose the 50 mg prop ,since ur not hiting eod .just enough and maybe alittle more ,to compensatefor hpta shutdown .

sniper320 is offline Member
    you should be getting some kind of strength gains. is your gear legit?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest, at those doses, you won't see much of anything, espeically if your only injecting the SUST once a week. Sust, needs to be injected EOD (every other day). If this is your first cycle, you should of stuck with test Enan or Cyp. Less injections. I have nothing against low dose cycles. My first cycle I started out with doses your taking and got amazing results. But, your diet/workout better be up to par, or you won't be happy

if im only taking the sus once aweek should i break down the vial and inject little by little eod?

however, people that i havent seen in a while comment on how i look bigger but i just dont really see it .. i am almost 3 weeks complete it still may be early

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    if im only taking the sus once aweek should i break down the vial and inject little by little eod?

Should have ran a single estered test for now but I guess its a little late now huh?

RAM2500 is offline Member
    I would save what you have, get more, and start a cycle with a little more juice

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am bias to a single ester test. Be it enth or prop so long as it's not blended. How's your diet/training looking? I don't mind low doses either but these are key as buylongterm said. Next time try 500mg test enth or cyp and 400mg eq every week. Divide the doses so you shoot 250/200 twice weekly. Other then that just give it time. As long as your gear is real you should get results even with low doses.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    ru just injecting 250 mg of sust and 200 eq every week ?u should be noticing a little something by now ,although even for first cycle thats a bit on the low side eq is pretty weak and the sust ,u loose the 50 mg prop ,since ur not hiting eod .just enough and maybe alittle more ,to compensatefor hpta shutdown .
    doing SUST 250 500mg wk @ 175mg eod, sound right??
    thanks

Thread Information