Thread: Why dbol?

MindHacker is offline New Member

Why dbol?

I have seen way too many threads talking about the water weight and bloating associated with dbol usage. Aren't there leaner more effective choices for oral gear? Opinions from the bros please... ~hack

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure anavar . But its much more expensive.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    The bloating goes away though. I can live with bloat for 5 weeks. And it will save me money.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    The bloating goes away though. I can live with bloat for 5 weeks. And it will save me money.
    Lots of $$$$. Plus you can always take something to help with bloating...

sniper320 is offline Member
    there are positive effects of d-bol its not just all about bloat and temperary muscle. d-bol helps with strengh gain, and the more you can lift the bigger you will get.

paperboy is offline Banned
    Take dbol with test cyp to help with some of those sides and of course an anti-e, anabol and anadrol are bulking orals; winstrol and anavar are leaner; anavar is the leanest and has least sides of all the orals..

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MindHacker
    I have seen way too many threads talking about the water weight and bloating associated with dbol usage. Aren't there leaner more effective choices for oral gear? Opinions from the bros please... ~hack
    there's leaner choices but you get a couple of opinions from some people that have bloated on it, and it's like it becomes a rule as to what's automatically gonna happen. The only time I bloat is when I don't run anti-e's, whether it's dbol or drol.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    So, anavar is exepensive, has less side effects and seems to be the best oral solution out there, I suppose the expense is derived from either 1-popularity 2-less side affects or 3-all the above ... Sounds nich...Maybe I should I get into this market So, if anavar is good, and money is not an object, which anavar would all you guys go with? Naposim, British Dragon, etc.??? -Hacka

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MindHacker
    not everyone does bloat, and to combat it is fairly easy

and dbol is DIRT CHEAP

Quake is offline Member
    D-bol is one of/if not the oldest steroid and so is well trusted, hence it's popularity. It is obviously more efficient these days than it was when it first came about so don't take too much notice of all the complaints of bloat etc. Everyone is different and things effect people differently, you might find you hardly bloat at all, but you obviously will to an extent, btu you won't know how much you personally will be affected until you try it out.

Thread Information