Thread: gh question

go4gold is offline Member

gh question

can gh be taken without slin and still get good results, not looking for much mass( just want to gain a bit and loss a shit load of fat and just have true gains that will stay), but to burn fat in the waste area and good strength gains. i heard taking it alone really hardens u up.
    if i did do gh, i would like to try and add sus and some ox to really get awsome strength gains. a bit worried about taking the slin, in my opinion, too dangerous. i would be careful if i was on it, but with my job, eating would sometimes be difficult. so is gh w/o slin ok for what i am looking for. is it possible to take very low amounts of slin and have very little to worry about.
    here is whet i have been thinking about-

hgh 4iu/ed 1-12 weeks
    sus 250 500mg/wk 1-12 weeks
    anavar 50mg/ed 1-10 weeks
    clomid 100/50/50mg/d 12-15 weeks

just a competitve olympic weightlifter( quick and explsive lifts) looking for true solid gains in strength, not much mass. righ now i am 23 about 5' 5" 155 lbs at 11% bf roughly. don't want to gain weight higher then 170lbs. just strength and cut some of the fat off. will not do halo( i now it is supposily ood for strength but harsh on the liver) and don't want to mess will with insulin ( to dangerous in my opinion). but this looks like a good cycle to me, i know expensive, but if this will help me get a jump on competeting and lifting bigger weights and the gains pretty much stay, well worth it to me. looks like sides are at a mimiun with this cycle to me. what do u guys think. thanks
    Last edited by go4gold; 02-21-2002 at 08:43 AM.

bigg a is offline New Member
    try Gh with a stronger Test like Cyp or prop is even better when trying to loss fat

thanks bro, look like a good idea

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by bigg a
    try Gh with a stronger Test like Cyp or prop is even better when trying to loss fat
    "A stronger test"?? What does that mean?? One test is no stronger than any other, they are just released differently. This is a function of the ester, the test base is the same from version to version... Unless you are talking about total mg amount actually in a given test, such as test suspension at 100mg vs test cyp at 100mg, then there would be a slight difference in actual test content due to the addition of the ester. The test cyp would obviously have slightly less base test than the suspension.

To go4gold: The cycle you have laid out is very close to one I have done in the past with GH. Although I used the GH at approximately 6iu per day. I made great gains off the cycle, much better than the cycle previous without GH. I tried to manipulate my insulin levels during this cycle through eating. I did not inject slin, because I just was not comfortable with it.
    Also the Clomid cycle you have laid out is to soon!! Don't start the clomid until 3 weeks after your last inject of sustanon . Which in your case would make it weeks 15 - 18.
    Also get some anti-e's and at least keep them on hand in case you begin to experience estrogen related sides...

bigg a is offline New Member
    Thanks for clearing that up. Bro

heavyonly is offline Junior Member

Re: gh question

Originally posted by go4gold
    a bit worried about taking the slin, in my opinion, too dangerous. i would be careful if i was on it, but with my job, eating would sometimes be difficult. so is gh w/o slin ok for what i am looking for.
    Smart move, if you are not comfortable with it, don't do it. And if you can't arrange you life around the active slin period, don't do it for sure.

You could make some very nice gains on you're planned cycle. The most important thing will be your diet. The GH is good shit but you still have to do the work to get the gains.

T3 would get rid of that fat problem too.

how should i add t3 in my cycle( how much for how long).

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by go4gold
    how should i add t3 in my cycle( how much for how long).
    I've only used it twice according to what I've seen on these boards. I'm not enough of an expert on T3 to tell you what to do. You might try searching for it or Cytomel .

Thread Information