BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

DBOL and the SHAKES???

My buddy is currently starting up a cycle and he's jumpstarting it with DBOL . He's done it in the past with no issues, but now he is getting the shakes everytime he's taking it. I've never really heard of that side effect.

I did find out he is drinking heavily. I have told him a number of times, if you drink, DO NOT take DBOL. I think the shakes have to do with the booze, but when he stops DBOL the shakes go away.

Thoughts???

BLT

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe its a new DBOL /Clen hybrid pill. The lab decided to throw in clen to the mixture to help sweat out the bloat.

sniper320 is offline Member
    thoughts... hes drinking heavily on d-bol... this guy isnt serious about bodybuilding is he. hes just looking for a fast way to look good IMO hes an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Maybe its a new DBOL/Clen hybrid pill. The lab decided to throw in clen to the mixture to help sweat out the bloat.
    From what I know, He's had the DBOL for a long time. Used it in his last cycle. I think he has put major stress on his liver and combining the 2 is really screwing him up big time. I told him whats more important, getting in shape and doing a cycle correctly, or drinking booze????

It probably is the drinking. After a long night of drinking for me I wake up shaking. He probably did put a lot of stress on his liver from drinking and the Dbol is making it act up even more. But you can destroy your liver up to 80% and it will come back working as hard as ever. But DBOL and ALCOHOL together is a no no.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    how can he do that? I cant even drink on creatine without it messing me up...

It probably is the drinking. After a long night of drinking for me I wake up shaking. He probably did put a lot of stress on his liver from drinking and the Dbol is making it act up even more. But you can destroy your liver up to 80% and it will come back working as hard as ever. But DBOL and ALCOHOL together is a no no.
    Thats exactly what I told him. I said, If I drink a ton, the next day I have the shakes (withdrawls). But, he says he never shakes until he pops the DBOL . The good news is for NOW I made him stop the dbol until he gets his liver values checked, and he quits drinking while on DBOL.

Health is the most important thing. Good work

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    What a f***ng moron...
    for his next cycle tell him to drop A-bomb's and chase them with some tequilla shots
    that'll really get him ripped

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    What a f***ng moron...
    for his next cycle tell him to drop A-bomb's and chase them with some tequilla shots
    that'll really get him ripped
    Really though there is no need to insult Buylongterm's friend. He really probably doesnt realize the damage he is doing to his body. Ignorance is not a measure of intelligence. Lack of intelligence is really knowing how bad something is for you and to continue the abuse of the substance, in this case the mixture of 17aa's and alcohol.

Really though there is no need to insult Buylongterm's friend. He really probably doesnt realize the damage he is doing to his body. Ignorance is not a measure of intelligence. Lack of intelligence is really knowing how bad something is for you and to continue the abuse of the substance, in this case the mixture of 17aa's and alcohol.
    Great reply!! Thanks!

John88Test is offline Member
    u can take dbol and drink....but limit yourself to no more than two, maybe three given your body weight during one night....i mean no more than three drinks in any given 6-7 hour period

Thread Information