Cartizle is offline New Member

Question Alcohol and roids

I know drinking while your on a cycle is very hard on the liver. Will drinking on the weekends make me really sick afterwards?? I know while on a cycle its important to drink lots and lots of water. Alcohol obviously dehydrates you and is filtered through the liver. Should a person keep the bottle down while on the cycle or is a little partying ok on the weekends? I have a feeling i shouldn't drink at all, but i do like to party. I know a person must be commited and set boundries while on a cycle if you wanna bulk up. thanks

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    No alcohol and no smoking. You can party and have you fun, get laid and sh it. But it's just a bad idea to mix juice with alcohol. Just one of the things you gotta put down in order to get big =/

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartizle
    I know drinking while your on a cycle is very hard on the liver. Will drinking on the weekends make me really sick afterwards?? I know while on a cycle its important to drink lots and lots of water. Alcohol obviously dehydrates you and is filtered through the liver. Should a person keep the bottle down while on the cycle or is a little partying ok on the weekends? I have a feeling i shouldn't drink at all, but i do like to party. I know a person must be commited and set boundries while on a cycle if you wanna bulk up. thanks
    i agree with invid but moderation is key.. if you are like me and 3 beers leads to 10-15 beers, then no dont do it. but if you can keep it to a few glasses of wine or a beer or two you'll be fine.. if you are taking 17aa's then i really advise not to drink at all. peace

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id say dont drink at all when on a cycle, this is serious imo, you're injecting stuff into your body to achieve what you want, why drink alcahol? its only going to be detremental to your goals

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    No alcohol escpecially if on orals.Your hormone balance is critical and the liver plays a MAJOR role.

mass junkie is offline banned
    A little bit isnt going to kill you...just dont go overboard and hinder your gains

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    ALCOHOL messes your body imo, I feel like **** cause of alcohol especially with orals bro.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Alcohol is a very easy way to get fat of. IMO alcohol is a no no in my life regardless cycling or not

Cartizle is offline New Member
    I was preety sure what the answer was. Its just hard not to party sometimes... you know. Thanks for the info guys

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Gaining is all about sacrafice, if you want to make the most gains you'll sacrafice alcohol for a cycle

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Alcohol is a very easy way to get fat of. IMO alcohol is a no no in my life regardless cycling or not
    glad to see someone who is like me, thinks alcahol isnt worth it

i never understand why people consider alcahol when on gear, ur using the gear to achieve a goal, drinkling doesnt help

NoobJuice is offline Member
    EHHHH! Since I have been on these forums almost everyone says no drinking- I call bullshyte- Half my team at a major university drink moderetely while on cycles, we are picked to win the BIG 12 so what the fu*( does that tell ya.

-ON the other side of the coin these guys know what they are talking about and if you want to get the MOST out of your cycle then cut the shyte out. It's only 12 weeks or so right? So when your boys are at the bar slappin ass and drinkin brews, cut out the ladder and you'll be happy with your results, Im sure.
    good luck

Thread Information