dogsofwar is offline Member

Drugs for bloating

I see several cases where there are "drugs to control bloating" which will give you gains that you are looking for. Does this mean, the drugs will hold the water which normally would dissapate? How does pct in fact hold gains, and does it hold gains long term?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    I see several cases where there are "drugs to control bloating" which will give you gains that you are looking for. Does this mean, the drugs will hold the water which normally would dissapate? How does pct in fact hold gains, and does it hold gains long term?
    PCT when done correctly will wake up your HPTA that was shut down while on your cycle. PCT is VITAL and I will repeat VITAL for any cycle to be successful because without it your estrogen levels WILL become the dominant howmone because your testes are not producing test as a result of the cycle shutting down your HPTA. I don't know about drugs to control bloat, but I do know of drugs that control bloat by minimizing test being converted into estrogen which will cause you to hold water. Yes PCT will hold gains long term as long as PCT was done correctly. I stongly disagree with cycles that do not include PCT or anti-e's.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dods, use arimidex /ldex to control bloat, im not 100% sure how they work, but they do

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Femara hands down the best drug for controlling water retention. I'm on 1.25mg EOD and I'm nice and dry..

Thread Information