pretty_tony is offline Associate Member

injection question

i just started my first cycle(test e and deca ) and i didmy second injection today. I get my gf to inject in my ass cheek and as soon as she started i felt very light headed like i was going to faint and started to get sweaty. I have no fear of needles for i have put in over 20 hours in the tattoo chair but i don't know what to do. I'm not gonna quit but could i lie on my stomach and get her to do it? does it get any easier and does anyone have a cure. I have had my blood taken before and i had the same thing happen, light headedness and feling faint. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

joe_capone is offline Member
    you are freaking yourself out. just the thought of what ur gonna go through in the futre with the juice thinking all negetive about hwo its going to mess you up. you were a JUICE VIRGIN!!! u will get used to it man.. make sure ur g/f aspirates. next time just think about how big ur gonna be.. and think aboutall the compliments you will be getting and think about how your sex drive is gonna get better lol. think positive.

so can i lie on my stomach? i know i'm freaking myself out, i'll think happy thoughts next time.

joe_capone is offline Member
    yes you can and just relax

thanks joe

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    why dont u just do your injections yourself? imo i would think that it would be easier because you control where the needles going into.. i move it around sometimes because i dont like the way it feels going into a certain spot..

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey pretty_tony, it gets easier mate
    i was like that on my 1st injection, now im never worried even if i hit a vein, iut's no big deal because i know what to do, (im not saying i just shove the needle in carelessly, im still very careful)

make sure your girl does aspirate

and as phatmark said, i too would rather do injections myself, except some people find it hard to aspirate when doing glutes, so its nice to have a help

but i too , find that i like to be in control , and id prefer to chose where the needle goes etc

Thread Information