AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question Best Human Grade test out there?

hey bros was wondering how the bodybuilding have teh doctor prescribe their juice for them and if human grade test(numerous tests out there) provides more of a kick then vet,underground, etc. I would think so i mean look at the pumping iron days those guys would go to the doctor ask him what they could do to gain weight and the doctor would recommend them sum anabolic steroids , they wouldnt go to mexico or ask a cheap source at gold's for sum underdosed steroid vial that was probably processed in sumones bath tub. to make a long story short my main question is....is prescribed human grade gear that good and what is the best test for building muscle mass?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    best test for bulking is test e/cyp

or do u mean brands, iranian is good

as to doctors, sure then they did, as it was legal, now it's not

and umm for quality yes human grade is better than vet (usually hurts less at least!)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Human grade is the purest of course.Doesn't mean you'll gain any better from it versus VET or UG gear.It's just that it's done in a sterile lab that has to meet requirements.Vet gear is done in a lab as well,but the sterile guidelines aren't as strict,since it's being made for animals.Ug gear is made in someones kitchen or a mini lab set up in a basement and conditions aren't that sterile.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    best test for bulking is test e/cyp

or do u mean brands, iranian is good

as to doctors, sure then they did, as it was legal, now it's not

and umm for quality yes human grade is better than vet (usually hurts less at least!)

Actually you can still find doctors that will script AAS under the premise of anti aging or to stop wasting. It can be hard to do if you are 25 but not a problem if you are older. You can look on the internet for anti aging clinics and they will have their doctor script you. The AAS generally come from compounding pharmacies and it is all human grade, although I believe that there are still a few small drug companies that make test and deca . You will pay more for some things, especially HGH but that is the price you pay to be legal.
    Last edited by Eddie8; 07-17-2004 at 07:54 PM. Reason: spelling

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    upjohn Depot test

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    I Love Ug Test

Thread Information