MacGyver is offline Associate Member

Needs some advice on these Primo Tabs?

I bought 60 tabs of these Schering Primo 50mg Tabs. When I bought them the Vet told me, and from what I read on the box is that they need to be taken weekly. The box said 1-2 tabs weekly, of course for dogs. Now I find that they have to be taken at 50-150mg daily? I have enough for a 4week cycle then!? They were a spur of the moment buy and obviously i didnt do my research. But who here has taken them? Are they best at 50 or 100mg daily, and how long do they take to take effect? What is the half life of them as well, I cant seem to find that info? And lastly what were your gains and what did you acheive w/ them?

Im trying to drop the excess wieght for boxing. Im taking 625mg of Test E now so hopefuly the water wight will shed and Ill have better endurance 10-12lbs less.

They are yellow Pentagons/Stars with 50 printed on them since my cam is so ****ty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Needs some advice on these Primo Tabs?-primo003.jpg  

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly cant tell if its real, but there is a lot of fake primo about

joe_capone is offline Member
    if its schering primo it aint for vet use on animals. its human grade. its used for cancer patients or aids patients i duno exactly.. but u need much more then you have now. 2-3 pills a day wont do jack ****.

Froggy is offline Member
    That's what I was thinking also...Mr capone: Bro....schering doesn't make vet gear...but...they could be sold at a vet pharmacia. I'm interested...So 2-3 pills a day is no good? Bump for more information.

They are a Vet Clinic but Ive been going to them for awhile now. I got to know the Dr. who runs it and he showed me where his house was so that I can know where to find him if its after 6pm. So I trust them and dont think theyre fake. Theyve always been great doing business w/.

They have Everything there to buy not just Vet gear but I never knew the medical application for Primo. ****, so 2-3 pills ED wont do ****!? But for sure you have to take all primo tabs ED?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    turn them into an injectable so you actually get some of it into your bloodstream.

Ive made tren , so i guess you can make these into an injectable but would they be weekly or daily inj? Give me some more info cause that does seem to be a good solution. Most is destroyed by liver isnt it since its not 17-a. Ive heard of heating it ground w vitamin E oil. Has anyone tried these DMSO. How much of it would absorbed if its a 50mg pill? half or 75%?

Thread Information