Thread: chest pains

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member

chest pains

bros,
    first of all i don't have any health insurance....

i have these chest pains in the middle of my chest....the feeling is as if the bones are about to crack like u crack u fingers.....its like some one put a 25lbs plate on my chest.....

i did bench may be its the bar hitting the chest when going down causing it, but the pains continue for over 4 days now.....

I did shoulders and trice today and was fine but still experienced miner pain and when got home in increased......

I plan to start the cycle in the next 4 days, but now have to deal with this BS.....I am only 25 could i have some type of heart problem already i am asking because my father has suffered a stroke at the age of 53.....

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    I have had those pains before and it scared the **** out of me. I went and had an EKG done and I would suggest you do the same. Don't let something like that go. It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't **** with your heart man. By the way I was only 26 when I had those pains. EKG turned out fine but I learned I could not take ephedra anymore.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power76
    I have had those pains before and it scared the **** out of me. I went and had an EKG done and I would suggest you do the same. Don't let something like that go. It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't **** with your heart man. By the way I was only 26 when I had those pains. EKG turned out fine but I learned I could not take ephedra anymore.
    i had this happen to me before and those kook doctors did so many X-rays and the end result was that i was fine and they could find absolutely nothing....Two weeks before my dad's stroke he saw his primary cardio doctor and they let him leave without finding anything as well and than boom, it was a major stroke happening right in front of me.....

my left arm does not hurt and is not numb but there is indeed more pressure coming from the left side than the right and when taking a deep breath the pressure is a lot stronger......

when i flex my chest the middle portion of my chest hurts......My chest is not sore from doing the workout 4 days ago anymore......I just hate the thought of postponing a cycle again.…

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    That sucks to hear about your father. At least you seem to know the stroke symptoms pretty well. I know you don't want to postpone the cycle but getting looked at would only take a day.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Not saying this is happening to you but it's something to think about. At 24 I was doing 2g test with almost as much decca. One day doing bench press I had a bad pressure in my chest and shortness of breath. Paramedics were called and they hooked me up to what I think was an EKG machine. I asked what's going on. "Mr. ***** you need to relax. You're having a heart attack."

I dont know what your cycle history is but insurance or no I would get looked at before going on a cycle if you think there is even the slightest chance of a heart condition. I haven't been able to touch gear since. Lost over 100 pounds and since put it back on but not the right kind of weight. Probably have gyno under the flab because I came off cold turkey.

I may be over reacting but I cant stress enough. Please check it out.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    At the ages encompassed by a large portion of this viewing audience, it is highly unlikely that stroke or heart attack would occur unless you have extremly high blood pressure. Phantom pains can be based on the fact that gear can cause gastrointestinal pain. When this happens, it can create phantom pains in other parts of your body. Namely your chest considering the proximity of the intestine to the upper organs in your torso. Gas can cause pains all over your body. Secondly, I believe that gear has a placebo effect because sometimes the persons using it do not know what to expect. With this in mind, any difference in the physical being or appearance "Could be related". ~dow

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    Not saying this is happening to you but it's something to think about. At 24 I was doing 2g test with almost as much decca. One day doing bench press I had a bad pressure in my chest and shortness of breath. Paramedics were called and they hooked me up to what I think was an EKG machine. I asked what's going on. "Mr. ***** you need to relax. You're having a heart attack."

I dont know what your cycle history is but insurance or no I would get looked at before going on a cycle if you think there is even the slightest chance of a heart condition. I haven't been able to touch gear since. Lost over 100 pounds and since put it back on but not the right kind of weight. Probably have gyno under the flab because I came off cold turkey.

I may be over reacting but I cant stress enough. Please check it out.
    Very rare in your case I would think. Sorry that you had to go through that. ~dow

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You don't have much of a choice here Bro....Listen to your body telling you something is wrong and go see a doc.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    Very rare in your case I would think. Sorry that you had to go through that. ~dow
    2g test E
    1800mg decca
    100mg anadrol

If memory serves me correctly this is the evil I was doing at the time. Was a hell of a scare. Wasn't a bad heart attack. But a heart attack nonetheless. Of course the medical people blamed it 100% on the steroids . **** the underlying condition I had also. Of course that only played a tiny role. I put it at 50/50

Thread Information