Fractious is offline New Member

36yr old 1st cycle

Gents,
    I have been researching AAS for about 8 months now and am thiking about a first cycle.
    I am 36 yrs old, 170 lbs, 13% body fat, and have been training off and on since 94 and earnestly for the past two yrs. I eat at least 4 meals a day and have used prohormones and creatine with moderate success.
    I am looking to gain 10-15 lbs of lean mass and get the old body fat down to single digits. As you know (at least those of you my age) the old test level ain't what it used to be at 20 when one is 36.....so I am looking at a cycle.....
    What have I considered...well many things. Perhaps Primo (200 a week) for 10 weeks with winny in the last weeks followed by Clomid and Proviron . I live in Thailand so access is no issue....Kind of want to stay away from test as I do not want to get huge.....just want to be a little bigger, leaner, and meaner....and just eatin' sleepin' and trainin' ain't enough at this age....
    Ideas???

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Primo is a great idea! Maybe something like this:

weeks 1-10 primo @ 300mg/week
    weeks 3-8 winstrol depot @ 50mg/eod
    week 12 clomid, day 1 300mg, 100mg/day x 10 days, 50mg/day x 10 days.

Another good choice would be EQ (instead of primo) stacked with test cyp. Nice gains in lean mass.

Definately bump you meals to 6 per day...equal and evenly spaced.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Good advice from Pete you need to eat more I personally would go with the EQ and Cyp the gains you make will be good solid ones

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Primo is a great idea! Maybe something like this:

weeks 1-10 primo @ 300mg/week
    weeks 3-8 winstrol depot @ 50mg/eod
    week 12 clomid, day 1 300mg, 100mg/day x 10 days, 50mg/day x 10 days.

Another good choice would be EQ (instead of primo) stacked with test cyp. Nice gains in lean mass.

Definately bump you meals to 6 per day...equal and evenly spaced.
    Pete is on top of it again!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i know you said no test, but the cyp/eq cycle is a good one. if you definaltey want to avoid test, the primo/winny cycle will do wonders.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    dane are you a big fan of test in each cycle like I am?

Fractious is offline New Member
    Gents,
    Thanks for the prompt replies.
    How much cyp and Eq???...and for how long??

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    at this age,sex binding globulin (a protien which binds to testosterone decreasing its activity ) starts to increase...so
    your best bet is Testosterone for sure and proviron near the end... sorry to say it but if you try this primo thing,it wont make you able to get it on more then once per month
    at this age and above; when you take AS and inhibit your natural testosterone production...you really need huge strog androgenic substance to keep you functioning believe me.... go for test.

ElRey2 is offline New Member

primo cycle

Primo would be fine but you may want to try Deca - a bit stronger and I think you'll notice better gains. I'm doing Primo right now (300-400 mg week)after a Deca cycle and my mass is going down (as I planned). Winny stacked- 50 mg ed. I'm ten years older than you, your age isn't a big deal. I don't know what these other guys are talking about but Primo won't significantly interfere with your natural testosterone production. I never noticed Deca causing problems either. And I have a very azctive sex life.... Test will make you bloat alot- I'd recommend staying away from it.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    its very intresting what you are saying here; so does the androgenic effect of primo and deca gives you a normal sex life ??
    or you are using hcg ??
    this info. will be very usefull for me sir.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Pete has given you a solid advice. I agree with Pete. With that you should lean out and put on about 10 lbs.m Good luck.

Thread Information